Atmosphere Academy Interview Questions
Updated Jun 14, 2022
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY
- - Bronx, NY
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Atmosphere Academy
Interviews for Top Jobs at Atmosphere Academy
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atmosphere Academy (New York, NY) in Jun 2022
She was respectful and knowledgeable about the job. The questions were clear, and she listened while I expressed my love and joy about teaching. I felt extremely comfortable and informed about the vacancy.
- How do you differentiate lessons for all students?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Atmosphere Academy in May 2022
I had a phone interview, then followed up with a visit to the school where I did a demo lesson than had conversation with school leaders. I was praised for my demo and offered a position verbally but then was completely ghosted.
- Experience What I was looking for in a position
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Atmosphere Academy (New York, NY) in Apr 2021
Well planned, straight to the point. The process was not intimidating and it felt more like a conversation more than an interview. The school is looking forward to a community culture and successful outcome as a team.
- Prepare a lesson plan and model it? What makes you a good TA? What would I see in your class? How do you handle difficult behaviors? Would you like to lead a class some day?