Atmosphere Proximity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atmosphere Proximity

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmosphere Proximity (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

A 45-minute interview with the executive creative director. We went over my portfolio and discussed the upcoming projects and who my team members would be. The ECD was competent and friendly and generally trying to put a good team together.

Interview Questions

• This was a standard "creative" interview. No surprises.   Answer Question

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmosphere Proximity (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Laid-back style with most of the questions being very straightforward. I was brought into the office in the middle of a weekday and asked questions for about an hour. An offer was proposed but never followed through with due to cuts made to the department not long after I was interviewed, however, the director of UX was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What's your perspective on content strategy as a a whole?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atmosphere Proximity (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to my position by a recruiting agency. The interview process consisted of two 30 minute interviews with the hiring manager and another Director. The interviews themselves were very casual and laid-back, and only standard questions were asked. Discussions primarily focused on my background and experience. I heard back within a few days of my interview.

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. The interview questions were basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All negotiation was handled by the recruiting agency. Salary offered was substantially higher than expected.

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atmosphere Proximity (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Very nice and easy interview. It was a one on one with Director of Project management and was basically given the job on the spot. She was very open about the type of work and opportunity and we had a good conversation. I was supposed to meet with other members of the team but they couldn't make it. That usually annoys me but in this case I left really confident about the opportunity and excited to start.

Interview Questions

• Some quality process question on different types of projects.   Answer Question