Atos Interview Questions in Glasgow, Scotland | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Atos (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Total scam and shambles! I was interviewed for a role in Glasgow. They use a medical recruiter, based in London, to find highly experienced nurses, OT's etc to fill the posts but there is an unusually high number of jobs available which never seem to get filled. The receptionist told me before my interview that the jobs rarely get filled! The interview is a ridiculous 3 hours long, with a written component which takes 90 minutes but they never refer to or discuss or give feedback on. The 'clinical' person on the interview panel seemed to have no understanding of complex healthcare conditions and discouraged me from mentioning anything complex in my answers, despite the knowledge being crucial to understanding the various, widespread conditiond people may present with upon assessment. I know this is true because countless numbers of my patients from previous jobs have had to undergo the PIP Assesment. He was rude and hostile and appeared to have not even read my CV. I have over 8 years experience working as a senior OT, treating complex and enduring mental health conditions but he didn't seem to know what my experience was even. He was patronising and intimidating and I wanted to leave the interview almost immediately. The questions did not relate remotely to the role on offer and he seemed annoyed when I acknowledge that the PIP Assessment was controversial.
    I left thinking the whole process had been a scam. I am highly skilled at reading people and something just did not sit right with the process.

Interview Questions

• Thinking about how you changed your practice for a CPD learning point?   1 Answer