Atos Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atos Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

1 Interview Review

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 - online application
2 - telephone interview
3 - group assessment

The online application was pretty straightforward, fairly standard questions.

The telephone interview was also fairly easy, two competency based questions and a why Atos one.

The assessment centre started with one group task, in this case plan an office move. you had to create timelines and contingency and present them They jumped us half way through with a request for an earlier finish, so we had to adjust. They seemed more keen on team work and interpersonal communication rather than a successful task...
This was followed with two one to one interviews, some competency based questions, then one about why Atos and why this role. Prepare some examples for things like, completing a difficult task with deadlines and leading a team to success.
Finally you were given a task to present a case for the "CEO" for a project with information from some emails. you get 40 minutes to prepare it and 10 to present, followed by some questions. I would practice some simople Powerpoint skills to make the presentation look good. Be prepared to explain you time lines etc and make sure you can offer opinions and justify why you shoud then lead the project.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
    Describe a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation.
    Describe a time when you had to work to a tight deadline.
    Describe a time when you had to lead a team.   Answer Question