Atos India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atos India Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos India.

Interview

General written round focusing on quant and verbal skills, followed by a technical interview. Interviewer was friendly and initially discussed my college coursework and projects. Then he asked some basic questions on data structures and algorithms. The questions were direct and not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Can you discuss any new developments or new projects happening at Atos?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

We had Atos coming to our college for a Campus Interview. There was an aptitude test which had a good difficulty level. After the test we were shortlisted for face to face technical. As I was from EXTC, all the questions were related to EXTC although the post was for a Software related role.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

for fresh graduates Aptitude test is the first round - this is difficult.
    they will tell you right away if you cleared it or not.
    After that a technical round and a HR round will be conducted.
    Interview process for freshers are not too difficult but for experienced professionals the technical round is difficult ( depending on department)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process was easy.. Firstly you will have to go through Amcat aptitude test ..after that 2 rounds of technical interview here they will check your concepts and they do ask about your project if you clear this round then you will go for last round i.e.HR round...

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)).

Interview

4 rounds of interview, Written test, technical, manager, HR.
    Written test was easy basic aptitude test, technical interview was moderate, Manager and HR round was easy. Telephonic screen was more like invitation for interview. Interview day 1 covered written test, technical and manager rounds 3 days later HR interview was arranged to negotiate salary. Over all response rate was good and on boarding was easy.

Big Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos India in March 2017.

Interview

It was my campus interview during​ PGP, the process was like, First round was technical written test consisting R, Python, Java, DBMS etc. second was the technical interview and at last HR interview was there.

Interview Questions

• About the projects which we did?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds, first is an aptitude test with 3 sections. Verbal Logic and Quant. Nothing too difficult. The technical interview was a breeze and so was the HR round. I don't think it's too difficult to get a job here. Technical interview mainly focusses on the projects you've done and how complex they are. HR was basic check of personality. A few people got rejected after clearing the technical too. So it's a mix of both the interviews as far as the decision is concerned.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about all the project's I've done till date.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test, One Technical Interview and one HR interview.
    Technical interview was totally based resume. Interviewer ask about my projects thoroughly(technology, what's the need in daily life?,), some general questions (hobbies etc). And that's it.
    HR round was totally family background, marks through the engineering,and other some general questions.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos India (Vadodara (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview Contains 4 Rounds...
    1. Test
    2. GD
    3. Technical
    4. HR

Interview was very easy, but it takes so much time for the joining date.. today jan 13 2017. but not getting any response from them.

Interview Questions

• basically they check about Network Knowledge   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinjewadi (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos India (Hinjewadi (India)).

Interview

It was a college campus selection..1st round was aptitude test.quite easy based on RS agarwal..then aftr 4 days they called the selected students to the main office, hinjewadi for interview and HR round..

Interview Questions

• There are 8 balls only one is heavier or lighter than other 7 .you are provided a seesaw..how will u determine which ball is "the ball"   1 Answer
    • Simple Java based and mysql questions   Answer Question