Atos India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atos India Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos India.

Interview

General written round focusing on quant and verbal skills, followed by a technical interview. Interviewer was friendly and initially discussed my college coursework and projects. Then he asked some basic questions on data structures and algorithms. The questions were direct and not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Can you discuss any new developments or new projects happening at Atos?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds, first is an aptitude test with 3 sections. Verbal Logic and Quant. Nothing too difficult. The technical interview was a breeze and so was the HR round. I don't think it's too difficult to get a job here. Technical interview mainly focusses on the projects you've done and how complex they are. HR was basic check of personality. A few people got rejected after clearing the technical too. So it's a mix of both the interviews as far as the decision is concerned.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about all the project's I've done till date.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test, One Technical Interview and one HR interview.
    Technical interview was totally based resume. Interviewer ask about my projects thoroughly(technology, what's the need in daily life?,), some general questions (hobbies etc). And that's it.
    HR round was totally family background, marks through the engineering,and other some general questions.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos India (Vadodara (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview Contains 4 Rounds...
    1. Test
    2. GD
    3. Technical
    4. HR

Interview was very easy, but it takes so much time for the joining date.. today jan 13 2017. but not getting any response from them.

Interview Questions

• basically they check about Network Knowledge   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinjewadi (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos India (Hinjewadi (India)).

Interview

It was a college campus selection..1st round was aptitude test.quite easy based on RS agarwal..then aftr 4 days they called the selected students to the main office, hinjewadi for interview and HR round..

Interview Questions

• There are 8 balls only one is heavier or lighter than other 7 .you are provided a seesaw..how will u determine which ball is "the ball"   1 Answer
    • Simple Java based and mysql questions   Answer Question

L2 Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

"Pathetic Interview Experience"

I got a mail from recruitment team from Atos to attend the interview on 8th Oct,2016 at Atos Pune, Hinjewadi location. There were around 80-90 candidates fro the same position.We were called in advanced twice by the recruitment team who asked us to confirm whether we are going to attend the interview.So the recruitment team were aware of the number of the candidates that were going to attend the interview process.

At around 5:30 PM around 1/3rd of candidates which were still to be interviewed were informed that due to time constraint no more interviews will be conducted. So the whole day was wasted without any interview conducted for me. The recruitment team then informed us that we (the remaining 1/3rd people) will be getting a call by Monday (10tn Oct,2016) and our telephonic round will be conducted instead of face-to-face round."We need you and you will surely get a call by Monday" - This were the words of the person conducting the interview process.

So as to attend this telephonic round, I took a leave from office and the result : I never got a call.
    So saturday as well as weekday was wasted.

Lesson learnt : Never attend interview for Atos India,Pune location unless and until its scheduled specific to you.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos India (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a campus interview drive.The selection process consisted of 3 rounds
    First was online aptitude which was adaptive.
    It consisted of 3 sections- verbal,quants and logic. It was not very easy.
    Then it was followed by a technical interview which was relatively easy. The interviewer asked me questions related to my BE project and other projects done by me. Also some Java questions where asked.
    HR interview was basic. They asked me me about myself, my family etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fresher so no chance of negotiating

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

“Pathetic Interview Experience"

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune) in 22nd October 2016.
    Upon reaching everyone was made to stand in a queue for 45 mins in scorching sun by the security guards only for entry to their registered (no gate pass or visitor pass). Then arrived at the premises of ATOS at 11.00 AM to find out a two queues for almost 50 men. There were just two guards protecting the entrance to reception and only allowing 2-3 mean and 2 women inside. We kept standing in queue from 11.00 to 11.30 AM without any facilities for drinking water or bathroom. Guards did not allow anyone to approach anyone in HR to explain the problem.
    After Getting visitor pass, again we are waiting for actual interview.Almost 5 O clock mine number arrive.Only five questions asked by interviewer.Only basic questions 1.Tell me about yourself.2.Project Details 3.Datawarehouse concepts 4.You know teratdata.5 .which transformation are used in informatica.

My profile was selected for Informatica Developer ,but interviewer doesn't asked on informatica .I doubt whether interviewer know informatica or not? After I have inquired with others then i know there in no opening for informatica they are looking teradata and Pentoh,
    Third class management

Interview Questions

• Only Basic Questions
      1.Tell me about yourself,2.Project Details 3.Datawarehouse concepts 4.You know teratdata.5 .which transformation are used in informatica.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos India (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process of interview was smooth, and the interaction with interviewer was good. Tough but purely technical question had been asked during technical round.Even HR was so helpful and they have interacted good while HR discsussion

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos India (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Eimination depends on candidates required.
    At that time, it was more . so there were like 30 offers made to students/
     Three Rounds Of interview
    *Apptitude (Easy)
    *Technical interview(Basics),Wi
    *HR
    Normal Interview process with same difficulty as other software companies like(TCS,Wipro,Capgemini)