Atos North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.4

Service Desk Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos North America (Mason, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

They said they need a service desk level two but I was a little green so they decided to go with me as a service desk level one so they called me back and said hey can you start this day this day this day so then I want to hadn't started I accept the position they one of my interview skills they went over my skills they went over what I have what training I have and what knowledge do I have.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you have with Windows Outlook   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well for one I would make sure that that employers aren't you going to train you with a specific set of training days and ask them how training goes and ask them when will I be trained.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos North America.

Interview

First what they want and what they will hire is way misleading they hire anyone applied out of anger at another employer no effort got job. I mean the interview person was high I think. I basically knew I had the job walking in. I have heard horror stories. I my self am a convicted felon and they hired me. My felony is 10 years old but still what? I mean I did not know that I could get ssn and personal information to stores it's sick. They hire anyone

Interview Questions

• Can you do this? After I listened to a call   1 Answer

BigFix Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos North America (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Good, the are two mains interviews:
    First with the manager, the an interview with BigFix Architects.
    After that, you are evaluated and resource human sends an proposal offer.
    They required you to share your actual salary, there you have to think a good responses.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos North America.

Interview

Received call to schedule interview within 2 business days of providing resume/cover letter. Interview seemed fairly scripted with basic questions such as what are your weaknesses, when have you had to handle criticism, how would you handle critiquing others, are you big picture/detail oriented. After accepting the position it seemed many questions pertaining to working with others were directly applicable to current circumstances in the DC.

Interview Questions

• Needed to be able to identify server components from a slide, including some rather old scsi controllers, modem, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay rate was declared even before interview, did not negotiate as rate seemed very competitive at this position compared to other companies.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos North America.

Interview

Will be contacted by a recruiter after receiving your resume if selected
    Will interview in person and be drilled by network questions
    Job offer will come after a few days
    Must complete drug screen and backgroud check after providing soc
    benifits start right away, medical and vacation, vacation is prorated
    background checks will be on going as you get added to more client accounts, each one will have their own background check process. Thats pretty common any firm you work at.
    Most people work 9-5 m-f and if your an engineer you rotate on call

Interview Questions

• How have you failed to overcome an problem and what did you do to fix it   Answer Question

Negotiation

pretty much here you go and your start date, but everything is negotiable, your salary and your vacation

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos North America.

Interview

Excellent recruiting process with prompt follow through. The interview questions were appropriate to the position. Was able to interview with the client as well as management. Did not interview with staff reporting to this position.

Interview Questions

• What changes would be implemented to increase customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Was interviewed by inexperienced (junior) consultants, below my level that asked scripted questions. Was not sure of the outcome as the consultants did have enough background to validate my responses.

Interview Questions

• None. The interview was on the fly with the interviewers being nervous and clumsy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No flexibility. Take it or leave it.

Data Center Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos North America (Des Moines, IA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and I was contacted within 48 hours. Had my interview within the next 48 hours. Was given the offer 24 hours later on the grounds that I could pass drug screening and critical background check. Was onsite and working less than 3 weeks after initial application.

The interview is business casual. No tie is necessary. A nice polo is probably your best bet.

I was interviewed by two people at the same time. One person was more on the HR side of things and the other on the technical side.

High level background check! Two back ground checks take place. Pre-hire and during employment. After you are hired you will be going through a government background check, so make sure you're squeaky clean.

Interview Questions

• What port does (protocol) use.   1 Answer
    • What RAID do you believe we use most in this Data Center   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have the experience and knowledge (certs are always a nice extra) try to get hired on as Tech II its a $2 jump on base pay.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos North America.

Interview

More time was spent selling the position than quantifying my expertise as a fit. I was hired for a different job than I applied for so I wasn't well prepared to answer questions for 'that job' so I was caught off guard. They decide if they want you based on what's on paper. If you seem like-able at the interview - it's yours to lose. They are measuring how poised, confident, calm and good you are under pressure. (professional acumen). They will keep asking questions till they trip you up or find your weakness and proceed with several more to 'stress test' you. I lacked experience in a few of the areas (and no prepared response since I had no idea I would be going for a different job) but responded with stories and experiences which were somewhat related or relevant to show understanding of the concept and some exposure. I did this several questions in a row and they seemed to like my poise and 'communication' skills. I was likely up against others who were probably more attuned with more direct recent experience and prepared since they knew what position they were going for...I did deliberately give a range lower than current market rate (15-25% under) because I was coming in as a contractor and knew I would have room when I converted in the future - but for the moment my goal was to simply 'secure' the job out from under my competitors. I have done this in the past with other companies to get my foot in the door and then advanced later. Since then I have observed hiring practices and outcomes. Half the time they are hiring unqualified/ill fitting or lazy people they then have to let go later (after they have done no work, leaned on others, caused risk and done damage) after several months of no output. Bedazzlement and 'likeability' during the interview process and an interesting back story seems to take priority over logic. This is a problem half the time.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by money? [Isn't the the entire point of employment?] I stalled and tried diversion and giving an ambiguous answer (it depends on the circumstances) but he pressed on as if the answer to this question as yes or no was the final test. (I said no.) He had a few more people to consider/talk to. I got a call within 2 hours they selected me.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos North America (North Brunswick, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Received a call from Atos recruiter who went over job role and my requirements, determined I was qualified to apply for the job and sent my resume to HR recruiter, got a call from a lady recruiter who scheduled a person interview with hiring manager at Highstown NJ, interview was mostly going over job role and expectations, very few technical questions. After two hours of interview hiring manager told me that I was going get a call in a week for a follow up interview...3 weeks later, no call. I E-mailed recruiter, HR recruiter and hiring manager inquiring about the company decision for this role, no call back, no E-mail after 3 weeks! We all put aside time for interview and expect both sides to be more professional, a simple E-mail saying that "another candidate have been identified" or "we are still looking" would be enough, terrible experience with Atos job application here in NJ.