Find jobs for Engineering

Atos-Syntel Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2012

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 996 interviews

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

Positive64%
Neutral36%
Campus Recruiting100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in Feb 2012

Interview

First an online intelligence test was organised in our college. Then the qualified students went to a certain college on a given day for the next rounds. They started with a presentation of their company. Then students were divided into groups of 9/10 for the Group Discussion round. The students qualifying that round entered a one-on-one technical interview round. And finally the HR interview round took place the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to join our company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Lucknow) in Jan 2012

Interview

the process was good but it was felt as if they are not interested in recruitment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Hyderābād) in Nov 2011

Interview

Initially there was a Group Discussion round,which was quite easy if you have minimum communication skills and a bit knowledge on the topic.It was followed by a Technical Round,where questions were from C,DS,C++,JAVA.It was followed by HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune) in Feb 2011

Interview

It was a multi step process.It was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in Jan 2011

Interview

just a simple technical and hr interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Cochin) in Jan 2011

Interview

The Syntel hiring and interview process is stetched out over a period of 4-5 days. The initially conduct this online test which is all India in nature. From the test results, they shortlist candidates and then have a GD and a personal interview. The results come out within 4-5 days of the interview. From our college they had hired 2 more people, which followed the intial announcements after a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in Jan 2011

Interview

Syntel's hiring process for freshers was a little soft as far as i'm concerned. While it was definitely more organized than any other hiring process I've seen, communication was almost nill and I was made to wait for the test and interview results for days. It started off with an online test of aptitude and skill. the shortlisted candidates were required to attend a personal interview on a specific date. The interview was a technical cum behavioral interview where a panel of two people assessed the candidate. It was not very grueling and the panelists were welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What is a Windows Service and how does its lifecycle differ from a "standard" EXE?
  • What is the difference between an EXE and a DLL?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune) in Jan 2011

Interview

There were a written test organized by Syntel in Our College, but there were no representative from Syntel, However the were online. Written test were from English an Reasoning mostly and very little questions from Quant. Selected students went for the interview process as a pool campus interview. In the interview there were three rounds starting from Group Discussion then Technical Interview and finally Personal Interview or HR Interview. Every round was elimination round. In the Group Discussion they took a group of 10 to discuss a familiar topic. It was quite easy, but only one judge were there to select students for the next round. Selected students gone through Tecnical interview followed b HR Interview if selected. Interviewer were experienced, so atleast I am satisfied with Interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself i detail.
  • What projects have you done in engineering?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai) in Jan 2011

Interview

the process include 4 rounds.written test,gd,tech interview and hr interview

Interview Questions
  • how would u cut a cake in 8 equal pieces in 3 chances.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in Jul 2009

Interview

we had a wriiern exam, group discussion , technical interview and HR Interview

Interview Questions
  • why should we select u, when u call yourself sensitive?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews