Atos UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atos UK Interview Questions

2.7

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos UK (Telephone, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very smooth hiring process. I applied online and in a couple of days they got back to me via email. I was invited to complete numerical and verbal reasoning tests through their web platform. Thereafter, within a week I was scheduled with a person from their HR department for a telephone competency based interview.

Business Consulting Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First stage consists of normal online application with two motivational questions: 1) Why Atos? 2) What business or Digital/Technology issue has caught your interest in the last 12 months. Max 250 words.

Second stage is the online tests: Personality, verbal and numerical. Shorter and easier than average. To be completed within 5 business days.

Awaiting a response

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Atos? 2) What business or Digital/Technology issue has caught your interest in the last 12 months. Max 250 words.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tolworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos UK (Tolworth, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online via ATOS and Received phone Interview
    Face to face interview was a competency based and Assessment was given
    Provided with tour of operations and details of job
    Understanding of job was provided

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos UK (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did some tests, had a telephone interview and was invited to an assessment day. Assessment days have mixed groups of candidates that may be going for different jobs but the manager of the job you applied for will be there. There was a group exercise, where the end result does not really matter, it's more about being a good communicator, pitching in useful information and generally being useful to the task at hand. I also had two interviews, with mostly competency based questions. There was also a presentation to make on the day and present. Overall, you need to be confident, quick at reading and analysing data to deduce meaningful information, and be friendly/show your personality without being unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you innovated   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you worked in a team with someone who was difficult to work with   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atos UK (Sandwich, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

TUPE , there was no interview, we were TUPE-d . There was sort of an interview to explain what everyone was doing and allign us to new company , new grades and other HR stuff.

Negotiation

TUPE

Graduate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos UK.

Interview

After online aplication it took 1 month to process the application for the next stage. Psychosomatic test was conducted by shl. After three days they told me to take phone interview. Interviewer was typing whatever I was saying and told me to slow down for three times however I was speaking with a normal speed. She told me, hr team will get back to me in 3 days, after one and half month and three follow up mail they told me to book another telephonic interview and later told me that you can't be processed for the next stage. They didn't gave me feedback.

Interview Questions

• all the general telephonic questions and was easy like what do you know about atos?? and 2-3 competency based questions about adaptability and teamwork related.   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atos UK (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

A lot of following through of processes, online form filling, liasing with the company and its recruiters and Ministry of Defence. Be prepared for filling in hours of questionnaires and background check forms and paper posts. Once you get through it, it will be a relief because then to come on board is in itself a great achievent.

Interview Questions

• There are many questions from start, on the telephone, one-to-one interview, assessment and even once you are on board. If you are not communicative this is not the place to be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be honest and yourself. The person interviewing you also had to go through an interview themselves to get the job. They are not there to give you a hard time, but to test if you can handle pressure in a fast paced environment.

Project Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos UK in September 2010.

Interview

Job application was through an online website. Followed by an initial telephone intervew and a final group interview.

Graduate Finance Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

I first had to take logical and numerical online test. Then I was invited to do a telephone Interview. The HR call me and ask me about the company, why Atos, what did I know about the different areas (consulting, outsourcing..) To give and experience of leadership, when I acted in a team. How I used to study for exams, How I am acting when I m in a rush with a project to finish and not a lot of time.

Technical Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Asked what I knew about the company and why I wanted to join them. See the website for the former and the job description for the latter. Skills and experience matched requirement. I was asked what salary I was looking for and I presume if your out of range then you will not get any further!

I was asked a question a technical question by the HR person, I guess they had an answer sheet with the 'correct' answer, for I went through to the next stage. This was with the hiring manager and an HR person. Standard questions from the hiring manager on my experience that related to the job in hand and a few from the HR person. I suspect the questions were all prepared before hand by the hiring manager and both parties shared the interview.

Interview Questions

• No unusual questions, just the standard 'difficult' ones, e.g what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question