Atos UK Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Consulting Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First stage consists of normal online application with two motivational questions: 1) Why Atos? 2) What business or Digital/Technology issue has caught your interest in the last 12 months. Max 250 words.

Second stage is the online tests: Personality, verbal and numerical. Shorter and easier than average. To be completed within 5 business days.

Awaiting a response

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Atos? 2) What business or Digital/Technology issue has caught your interest in the last 12 months. Max 250 words.   Answer Question

Graduate Finance Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

I first had to take logical and numerical online test. Then I was invited to do a telephone Interview. The HR call me and ask me about the company, why Atos, what did I know about the different areas (consulting, outsourcing..) To give and experience of leadership, when I acted in a team. How I used to study for exams, How I am acting when I m in a rush with a project to finish and not a lot of time.

Technical Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Asked what I knew about the company and why I wanted to join them. See the website for the former and the job description for the latter. Skills and experience matched requirement. I was asked what salary I was looking for and I presume if your out of range then you will not get any further!

I was asked a question a technical question by the HR person, I guess they had an answer sheet with the 'correct' answer, for I went through to the next stage. This was with the hiring manager and an HR person. Standard questions from the hiring manager on my experience that related to the job in hand and a few from the HR person. I suspect the questions were all prepared before hand by the hiring manager and both parties shared the interview.

Interview Questions

• No unusual questions, just the standard 'difficult' ones, e.g what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Disaster Recovery Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was fairly basic, went over my career and what I had achieved, what I could bring to Atos, I was asked some competency based questions around that. Then I was asked about Atos, how much I know about the company and the role. Then discussed the package and start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything as the offer was good, unsure about what advice to give as I have left.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos UK (London, England (UK)) in August 2008.

Interview

Ver short and to the point. Presentation to "client", interview with associate partner, HR interview. Offered soon after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for as much a possible, because once you are in I am told it is highly unlikely to get a raise, unless promoted.