Atrium Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Executive Meeting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atrium Companies (East Birmingham, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was very brief. I had two other interviews with different individuals. They cancelled one interview even though I had driven an hour to get there. The people were very nice and I was given a tour of the facility. Overall communication during the process was very consistent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered max for position.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Companies (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Three interview process including Sr. VP of Human Resources and the CEO. There was numerous test cases given on third interview. Final interviews were with the HR team.

Interview Questions

• Test cases were given requiring a mock recruiting process.   1 Answer

Taper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welcome, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atrium Companies (Welcome, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Brief questions on work history were asked/ I was constantly informed of the temperature and the fact I may get moved around and have to wear full Kevlar suits in 100 degrees.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in Manufacturing in 100 degrees before.   Answer Question

Stager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welcome, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atrium Companies (Welcome, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy and simple great wopr;d tjat s great world in this world is the greatest and i know that this is good because of the logistics in the interviwing process it is all great and all should undergo a large change of specifics.

Negotiation

Very weasy

Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrium Companies (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted via e-mail by the HR director. Submitted resume, salary requirements. 3 weeks after contacted by staffing agency. Contacted by HR director again for interview after 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I can't wrap my head around how you create a cultural change so quickly if you're not there that long. Explain that to me again!   1 Answer
    • Well, the other people who were supposed to interview you actually put in for vacation and I wasn't aware of it.   Answer Question

Lead Inventory Control Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Companies.

Interview

I applied online and received a response via email asking preliminary questions. He completely ignored my cover letter and asked questions to which information was included in said cover letter (relocation, etc). After I responded to his wage requirements question (based on limited info of job title and responsibilities), he quickly said there was too big of a gap and he would keep me in mind for future openings. I had to make the effort to dig to get more info as to how their hierarchy was structured, what the job entailed, etc and stated I would be willing to adjust my requirements accordingly if needed, as I have no issue working my way up. After this series of emails within an hour period, all communication stopped. I followed up after 7 days, and again after 2+ weeks, each of which were ignored. I had to search a professional networking site to find an HR manager for the company to contact and she responded another 3 days later, not the HR rep who was handling that job requisition, to tell me other applicants were being considered.

I do not remember such a lack of professionalism being the introduction to a company. Having the tact to remain in contact with people, to progress or to remove from consideration, should be the baseline for all HR/talent acquisition associates. It makes one wonder if this is the company culture as a whole? Very disappointing, but maybe a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions

• Relocation? Shift preference? Wage requirements?   1 Answer

Flex Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welcome, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atrium Companies (Welcome, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was basic for new hires. When seeking promotion they do interviews just for procedural purposes, but they usually know already whom they are giving promotion to. Management position interviews are a little more in depth.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work OT?
      Do you have reliable transportation?
      Can you lift x amount of weight?   Answer Question