Atrium Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atrium Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After a 10 minute conversation with an interviewer, I spent an hour filling out paperwork exactly similar to the online application that led to my interview, completed financial forms required for employment and then created a video profile

Interview Questions

• What would say are your strongest office skills?   1 Answer

Interview

I was called in for an interview after a brief phone call with the recruiter. It went well and felt instantly that Atrium Staffing was a great match for me.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a career.   1 Answer

Administrative Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

The first recruiter was immature and inexperienced. The 2nd recruiter (her manager) made me wait 20 minutes before she met with me. It was a waste of my valuable time.

Interview Questions

• What was your past salary and what is your current salary?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview

Brief email exchanges, followed by initial phone call where the screener abruptly hung up during the call. Faked that she could not hear me. I phoned back and the following exchange took place.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make in your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (Edison, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening that led to an hour in-person interview. It was a fast process. I heard back within a week of applying online. I was told on the interview I would begin to be notified about temp assignments.

Interview Questions

• They went over every experience on your resume. No trick questions. Just be able to have a conversation about what you have done so far. The end of the hour interview was filling out paper work.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn for a recruiting position. I took an interest in the role so I emailed the recruiter at Atrium and was asked to come into the office for a meeting and to bring various documents (ss card, information for direct deposit). I thought it was strange because I've gone through many interviews most of which are 2-3 rounds and I felt like I was being offered a job without even knowing what the job specs were (1st red flag). During the interview, it seems like recruiter was only worried about finding someone to fill the job and to get commission off of me, rather than to get to know me...2nd red flag there. Was given a lowball offer, and I'm pretty sure she knew it too and said I needed to think about it. I contacted her the next day but did not get a response. Tried multiple times and still nothing. I think it's HIGHLY unprofessional for a recruiter to meet with someone and not get back to them. Even if it's a "no, sorry" I think they should have the decency to respond back to a candidate especially if they've met in person...she reached out to me, not the other way around. I did her a favor by giving her my time of day when I didn't have to. At least be respectful of that. Recruiters have a bad rep and this is why.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heath, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (Heath, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I went to an open interview. I filled out general information, name, address, etc. and then began a folder of paperwork. First was a survey of various skills, then tax information, and personal information, also emergency contact information. Then i watched a 30 minute safety training video. after all was completed, i was offered a job through Abercrombie and Fitch Distribution Center, temp-to-hire, 11.50/hr, starting the following Monday. I was given a paper of directions and instructions on where to report and what to wear, schedule and other important information.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

As normal, I had to dress professionally and bring the required documents. Everyone was very friendly. My recruiter seemed genuinely invested in finding a great opportunity for me. Honestly, they are the most reliable staffing agency that I've worked with in NYC.

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (Iselin, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with a very courteous representative and I found a person who generally wanted to help my find a job and not just fill a position. That was a breath of fresh air for me.

Interview Questions

• How far was I willing to travel?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I apply to become a recruiter but once I went to the interview it turned out to be an appointment with a staffing agent. They led me to believe that it was an interview to get me to come to them. Be careful of what you apply for online or at least when applying for jobs look out for Atrium because it's not really the position you're applying for. It's really an ad for you to respond to in order for them to contact you to get you to come in for an appointment. These ads are just for you to become an associate for them.