Atrium Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atrium Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.3

Atrium Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview

Very personal and comfortable. The my interviewer wanted to get to know me and see why I had applied at Atrium. There were no miscellaneous questions. All direct and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in being an Atrium associate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, just wanted to find out more about you to make sure they put you with the correct company. Interview was focused on your personal career goals which was nice to see in a staffing agency.

Social Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was ok, but I felt like the recruiter was a bit pushy. She tried to get me to apply to jobs that I wasn't really interested in, and when I told her what my current salary, she told me that she could only offer jobs that paid much less than what I already made. When I expressed displeasure with that she made it seem as if I was asking for something extravagant. She seemed nice enough but needs to work on not being so pushy and aggressive.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume. I was contacted around a week later for a phone interview on the spot. This was fine. Then I was asked to come in a few days later for an in person interview. At the interview, I was asked standard interview questions. I signed paperwork. Very standard and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After a 10 minute conversation with an interviewer, I spent an hour filling out paperwork exactly similar to the online application that led to my interview, completed financial forms required for employment and then created a video profile

Interview Questions

• What would say are your strongest office skills?   1 Answer

Interview

I was called in for an interview after a brief phone call with the recruiter. It went well and felt instantly that Atrium Staffing was a great match for me.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a career.   1 Answer

Administrative Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

The first recruiter was immature and inexperienced. The 2nd recruiter (her manager) made me wait 20 minutes before she met with me. It was a waste of my valuable time.

Interview Questions

• What was your past salary and what is your current salary?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview

Brief email exchanges, followed by initial phone call where the screener abruptly hung up during the call. Faked that she could not hear me. I phoned back and the following exchange took place.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make in your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (Edison, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening that led to an hour in-person interview. It was a fast process. I heard back within a week of applying online. I was told on the interview I would begin to be notified about temp assignments.

Interview Questions

• They went over every experience on your resume. No trick questions. Just be able to have a conversation about what you have done so far. The end of the hour interview was filling out paper work.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn for a recruiting position. I took an interest in the role so I emailed the recruiter at Atrium and was asked to come into the office for a meeting and to bring various documents (ss card, information for direct deposit). I thought it was strange because I've gone through many interviews most of which are 2-3 rounds and I felt like I was being offered a job without even knowing what the job specs were (1st red flag). During the interview, it seems like recruiter was only worried about finding someone to fill the job and to get commission off of me, rather than to get to know me...2nd red flag there. Was given a lowball offer, and I'm pretty sure she knew it too and said I needed to think about it. I contacted her the next day but did not get a response. Tried multiple times and still nothing. I think it's HIGHLY unprofessional for a recruiter to meet with someone and not get back to them. Even if it's a "no, sorry" I think they should have the decency to respond back to a candidate especially if they've met in person...she reached out to me, not the other way around. I did her a favor by giving her my time of day when I didn't have to. At least be respectful of that. Recruiters have a bad rep and this is why.