Attain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Attain (McLean, VA) in January 2019.

Interview

Beautiful office environment. Building was not difficult to find. Friendly staff and amazing atmosphere would love to work here if offered the position and would likely recommend to any colleuges looking for work

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about the position I applied for.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attain (Durham, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

I first talked to an HR representative and after she passed my information on to the developer manager, I was called in for a face-to-face interview with the manager along with other team members.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past projects and also if I had experience with MVC pattern. They also inquired about my knowledge of Spring.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Attain.

Interview

You go through 2 phone interview rounds, then a lengthy in person interview, and then may or may not have a call with the managing partner. It was very quick and well explained as to what the next steps were

Interview Questions

• Asked what I wanted in my career   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Attain (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy and fun interview. My interviewer was very kind and generous with his wisdom. It went about an hour long and mostly was a back and forth discussion on Attain and their core beliefs and work place culture.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Attain?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Two individual interviews. One with partner of the company, one with team daily work would be completed with. Having two interviews allowed for a big picture look and then a more day to day look.

Interview Questions

Attain Response

Jul 27, 2017

We’re glad that the interview process went smoothly for you, and we appreciate your feedback. Welcome to Team Attain!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Attain (McLean, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief meetings with the CEO, CTO, and President. First the CTO just asked me to give him a background on myself and then asked a few questions to gauge my skill set. The president unfortunately got pulled into a meeting and couldn't meet. The CEO was awesome! He didn't ask any questions rather asked me if I had any questions to ask him and I did. Each meeting last about 15 minutes.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attain (McLean, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

Everything setting up the interview was fine. The actual interview was conducted by the most aggressively confrontational jerk I've ever met in a professional environment. I took a lot of flak what sort of problems I might hypothetically have and if I'd have a problem working with him.
    Yes, yes I would. You couldn't pay me enough to work for that guy.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem working for a non-technical manager?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Attain in January 2017.

Interview

After an initial phone call I skyped with the CTO and CEO. They emailed me a business problem, and I had 45 minutes to come up with a solution and explain it to them.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Attain (Mc Lean, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

I had three interviews - the usual phone screen with a recruiter from HR, then a 30-minute interview with the Hiring Manager. I was then called in to meet with the Practice Director, the Program Manager, and the with Hiring Manager I had previously talked with on the phone. The interview went well - I've been on enough to know when they do. Since then (4 weeks ago) there's been no feedback. No contact from anyone. I've reached out twice to the recruiter and received no reply. I was "ghosted" by this company. Totally disrespectful and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Some of the usual "Tell me about a time" STAR behavioral situation questions. Some organizations still use them. "Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult client"   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Attain.

Interview

Very negative experience with the overall process. Someone recent college graduate may accept a position with this kind of treatment to the candidates. After the interview, I had a headache and I felt like I should have read previous comments and not show up. Lesson learned!

Interview Questions

• Too many irrelevant questions! You are missing qualified candidates because of your interview process and questions.   Answer Question