Attenda Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attenda Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Attenda

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Attenda (Staines, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview with a final informal meeting about the types of Clients I'd be looking after and how the commission plan works. I found the whole process quite simple and Attenda offered great flexibility for me.

I found the style of interview quite relaxed and made me feel comfortable. I had to give a presentation in the main interview but it was more of a prompt for an open discussion around the Cloud topics. I came away from the interview feeling positive. Before I accepted the job, I was offered the chance to run through the types of Clients I'd be looking after as well as how commission would be paid in a 1 - 2 hour session, which I accepted. This was refreshing as none of my previous Companies had offered to show me the Clients I'd look after; the transparency was great!

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question was "If your current manager had one worry that kept him up at night, what would it be?". It was a new and unexpected way of asking for a weakness but specific to my current role. Interesting question, tough to answer.   Answer Question