Attenda Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attenda Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Attenda

1 Interview Review

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Attenda (Staines, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The good. Cordial atmosphere, felt engaged and the interviewers were charismatic enough. The questions asked were fairly straight forward, most were reasonably thought out and not excessively general or open ended.

However, here's the negatives. The interview was an hour long presentation in front of six current employees. Being judged, probed and prodded by that many people is always stressful. Travel expenses are NOT paid, period. Unfair for a company of this status/size. So if like me, and on JSA you seriously risk being left high and dry.

But despite the above, what really lingers with me was post interview follow up. Asked for a brief call back to discuss, was promised one and never heard back. Made numerous attempts to reach HR, but always hit a voice mail. Left a message, no call back. Ended up speaking to another department who confirmed HR chap was in, who supposedly requested a call back on my behalf which again never materialized. Nothing. Nada.

Considering the time, energy and money I've put in engaging with Attenda, this treatment just isn't right. It's hard enough finding work right now, but being made to feel like you're not even worth the time of day is unfortunate to say the least.

I've thought long and hard about whether to do this review as I felt I had a really good rapport with the HR chap. And I know this will count against me if I do ever decide to engage with Attenda again.

Interview Questions

Attenda Response

Feb 3, 2016 – HR Manager

We have since contacted this particular candidate and apologised for the lack of interview feedback. In response to this we also confirmed that we do pay travel expenses where necessary and that we... More