Attensity Technical Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Attensity

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Attensity (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I saw the job and applied. I was initially contacted about a week after I applied. There was a phone interview with the head of HR. The conversation covered my experience, what I was looking for in a company and availability.
I was asked to take a Predictive Index test. They shared the results with me prior to onsite interviews.
About 3 days after the first phone interview, I was invited into the office for a series ( 4 people) of interviews. the interviews were each 45 minutes long. I was also asked to make a technical presentation, as this was a training position.
I found the interviewers to be relaxed, engaged and easy to talk to.

All the people that I met both as interviewers and just in passing were very friendly and engaging. The culture seems to be one of collaboration and teamwork.

My overall impression is that the interview process is through, well thought out, and not too onerous. If you are the candidate they are looking for they will move quickly get you an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would I prepare, and train 180 geographical dispered people in a product in 1 week?   1 Answer