Atterro, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Elgin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was done by phone and couldn't have asked for nicer people. They were clear on their instructions, as to where to take the followup interview and turn in all paperwork. Stayed in contact all the the process to answer all questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

First I had a phone interview on Aug. 26th and then scheduled an interview for the following Monday. My daughter was sick so i had to reschedule twice and they STILL hired me!! When I finally was able to make it to the interview, it was short and sweet and the guy interviewing me said I would hear from them within the next couple weeks and not even 2 hours later I recieved a phone call with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Explain what it means to work in a team, and how you would do so to overcome an obstacle   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations as of yet...

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Overland Park, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter and schedule an interview within a few days. Then I interviewed with two employees, Director and Senior Marketing Manager, which I was asked at least ten questions.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc..

Interview

There is no interview here you walk in they ask if you want a job and your hired, they don't ask about prior experience or if you ever did recruiting or why your there they give u a pay and a start date, you complete the paperwork and you then have a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

if you have exp you can ask for more they will try and low ball you to not have to pay as much

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial application. 2 interviews. Tour of Minneapolis branch. I recieved a phone call after my application and was screened. A few weeks later I had a 1:1 interview with a branch manager that went over my strengths, weaknesses, what I enjoy, what employers would say about me. The Skype interview lasted about 45 mins and I recieved a call back soon after with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Atterro?   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

In depth process with multiple interviews and evaluations.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial interview is a phone screen, followed by a second round with recruiter and VP. Asked to come in for a third interview with the team to get a feel for the culture. Great experience overall!

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Des Moines, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

I first met with the Regional Vice President for a face to face interview, the second visit consisted of me meeting with the team and lastly I had a phone interview with a human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was asking about what experience that I had in High School that greatly impacted me professionally.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

-Phone Screen
    - 45 minute interview by 2 recruiters

Negotiation

They asked what my pay rate was and offered me a pay rate within that range, so I accepted.