Attune Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.9

SAP Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Attune (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was a fast process, however very insincere and full of criticisms from the interviewers due to their fundamental knowledge and experience of high impact SAP Project Management. Found myself providing a lot of free coaching, mentoring and education during the interview. Interviewers were abrasive and arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are not a Salesperson? Because you use so many acronyms like PMO, PPM, QMO, BOBJ, SAP CRM, SAP OTC, SAP P2P, BI IP, BPO, etc. Are you sure you are not a Salesperson????   1 Answer

I declined due to face-2-face interview insults and criticisms that were directed towards me due to the Managers lack of SAP PM knowledge, techniques and concepts. How can Managers with this type of low level knowledge manage high performance professionals? There is no way, these type of Managers degrade the performance of the entire organization and impede SAP delivery solution excellence to the end-Clients.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attune (Colombo (Sri Lanka)).

Interview

Initially, they have paper-based test on skill review on technologies such as Java, SQL, OOP & IQ. After the exam, they conducted a face to face interview in order to check the background and the competency.

Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Attune (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

An interview was finalized, where my CV says completely to be native developer, dont know how things are managed, interviewer was of Cross Platform Aspects, who have experience in cross platform and not native.

Interview Questions

• What if we have Image of Unity 3D Anitmations use it in Android application?   1 Answer

SAP SD Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Attune (Colombo (Sri Lanka)).

Interview

There was a written test with 2 papers, based on very technical questions candidates who pass from exam called for the 1st interview with middle level management team, after that the follow up interview with senior management.
    The interview promised about higher salaries and exceptional career growth with leadership opportunities and project experience, which were not met in later case.

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attune (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in October 2015.

Interview

A one on one interview process. Took around 10-15 Minutes. Explained about what attune does. Very Organised and the interview process was done in a timely manner. The interviewer came in casually and was very polite and friendly which made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are my educational qualifications and my work experince.
      2. A scenario where the client wants to change a particular function and after the software has started to be implemented. How would i react to this!
      Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Attune (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively painless and was to be expected from such a small company. There is an initial HR interview, focusing on your CV, skills and motivation to join the company (plus a background on attune as a company and where it has come from), then a technical interview then a face-to-face interview at the company's European HQ in Munich with HR and the regional director.

All questions were as expected - learn your CV back to front and be prepared to answer questions such as why you want to work for attune, what you know about SAP FMS (Fashion Management Solution) and the fashion industry, and your SAP experience.

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Attune (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was taken by panel experts in SAP ABAP. They were basically want to understand basic concepts and understanding of ABAP with functional understanding of the candidate. All basic RICEF questions and if have SAP AFS background is a big plus.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attune (Colombo (Sri Lanka)).

Interview

Tough. Any potential candidate should possess sound knowledge in the field of application and must be prepared to answer thought provoking questions asked. It is a fun exercise if you're confident and know your stuff.