Attunix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attunix Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Attunix

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Attunix in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was phone screen then in person. Met with a few people during the in person interview at their office in Bellevue. The in person interview lasted 1.5 hours and covered topics on my resume and general coding skills.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Attunix in May 2016.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews both of which seemed to go well. I was told that they would get back to me by the following week. I followed up after two weeks and was told that that they would get back by the next week. It has been two months and I have not heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on Agile Projects? How does Agile compare to Waterfall?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Attunix (Bellevue, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very timely with management making ever effort to work around my schedule. The interview itself was with management and fairly informal. The process had two steps - a phone screen and a management in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What sources do you use to stay up to date on current technologies and tech news?   Answer Question
    • If you are required to do a task or use a tool that you have not done/used before, how would you go about ramping up?   Answer Question

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Attunix (Vancouver, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had seen the job posting for Attunix via Prime Team Partners, a recruiter. I had 2 interviews in total. The first with the head of the Cloud practice who gave a good interview, and promised a follow-up interview with the head of the BI Practice. The Second interview did take place as promised, but interviewer had not reviewed my work history. Instead, there were assumptions about my experience and gotcha questions. Interestingly, the interviewer indicated that there wasn't enough work for a full-time job. Possibly indicating communication/alignment issues at Attunix. BI practice head promised feedback within a week which never came. Communication just stopped, even to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with Many-to-Many relationships in SSAS? What is your MDX skill-level? Do you use SSAS Multidimensional or Tabular? Do you prefer to work as an individual contributor or on a team?   Answer Question