Au Bon Pain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Au Bon Pain Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain.

Interview

Easy interview basically a description of what was wanted from the company they explained to me what I would be doing and made sure that my availability was open and that I would be able to make it to work everyday

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked me to tell her about my self and got offered a job because she liked my smile. They start every one off as a cashier so be ready to be a cashier if you want the job but she also said you can move up in the company if you do your job well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview scheduled for 2 pm. I arrived ten minutes early and met with associate manager. Told me she was trying to get rid of slackers, needed s cashier ASAP bc best girl was leaving soon. Had to meet with another manager next week. Offered job, still have to meet with her boss.

Interview Questions

• Are you strictly cashier or are you open?   1 Answer

MA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

That position was not available., So I took the next option..a Cashier. I ask to help out in every department because if there's ever availability, I may be considered. Interview was very short and easy. I gave past experience and once they seen my resume they decided to give me an opportunity

Interview Questions

• How did u here about us and what do you know about the company   Answer Question

MTO Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and got the job the same day . This was when they still did paper application. And it was a very simple interview. I spoke the assistant manager and then the general manager.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain.

Interview

Very straightforward. I sat down with a manager in the store, the asked questions about availability, past work experience, ect. I had to fill out some basic paperwork that day. This Au Bon Pon was in a college so they were mostly staffed by students, and I had to give them my class schedule for shift scheduling purposes.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you dealt with a difficult customer in the past?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

There was an initial interview with the general manager of the establishment. After the initial interview, I was then interviewed by another manager at another location. Finally, there was a background check done and I received the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward interview. I met the Area Director and he asked pretty general questions regarding management, qualifications, and skills. If they like you they have you take an online test. After taking the test I had a phone interview with the Regional Vice President. He asked very general interview questions and went over the online test results. The next day the Area Director called me back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• If you could speak with one person who has passed who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I was currently making and they offered me just a bit more than what I was making. They seemed pretty negotiable at the time but I think its different depending on how much experience you have.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain (Providence, RI).

Interview

Interview process was rather easy. I first met with the AM and was called for a second ,interview with the GM. I was given a personality test to answer and was told that I would be hearing back from them. The interview questions were pretty basic

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Au Bon Pain.

Interview

Met with the RVP/AD
    took an assessment
    called back and offered position
    talked about salary during interview.
    Very detailed interview, but early in AM interview was at 7AM