AuPairCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at AuPairCare

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AuPairCare (Newark, NJ).

Interview

several interviews with the director, brief presentation, interviews were spanned out over the course of a month.. we met in a private conference room in the hotel were training is done.

Aupair Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AuPairCare.

Interview

In your home town, you will first be in a interview process with an interexchange agency, until your profile is approved and the host families can choose you and make an phone interview. Good english is essencial.

Interview Questions

• Definitely the most difficult was speaking English, but the host families are ver nice and understandable.   Answer Question

Au Pair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AuPairCare (Paris (France)) in March 2015.

Interview

long process, with crazy papers work, computer needed, you have to record a video for your online profil, see a doctor for signing a form, getting references from friends and old jobs.
    after applying online for more information, they call you right back and ask you questions in both langage.

Aupair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stavanger (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AuPairCare (Stavanger (Norway)) in January 2014.

Interview

I have plan to go norway to be a nanny

Interview Questions

I dont know. They dont like me.

Aupair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AuPairCare (Santiago (Chile)) in September 2013.

Interview

They asked me questions to see how was my English and why I wanted to become an Aupair. I also had to prove that I had worked with children before and that I had a financial support of my family if everything happens.

Interview Questions

• It was a very easy process as I'm a professional and already had an intermediate level of English   Answer Question

They offered me to shared my experience at television notes and news articles.

Aupair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durban (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AuPairCare (Durban (South Africa)) in October 2012.

Interview

I I I but scary but good I love it. Looking back was easy but it felt hard. I wish I could help other t prepared. And tell them not so hard

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AuPairCare in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, 1:1 interview and the delivery of a presentation. It was all very low key and almost boring.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with foreginers?   1 Answer

Au Pair Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AuPairCare in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was communicated through an agency back in my home country. First there is an initial interview and background check. Then you have to pass personality test and interview the agency associate in English.

Fille au Pair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AuPairCare (Paris (France)) in June 2011.

Interview

J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai reçu un email le lendemain qui demandait à ce que je remplisse un certain nombre de documents

Vous devez avoir travaillé avec les enfants pendant une durée suffisante pour être approuvé.

Si vous êtes approuvé, vous devez payer des frais, mais je ne rappelle pas le montant.

Dès qu'ils reçoivent vos frais, vous devez passer une interview avec une ancienne au pair.

Ils vous enverront un certain nombre de documents pour votre interview de visa à l'ambassade

Interview Questions

• Les questions n'étaient pas difficiles. Ils veulent juste connaître votre expérience de travail avec les enfants, savoir si vous avez des enfants dans votre famille, connaître la manière dont vous interagissez avec les enfants, savoir si vous les aimez et   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non négociable