Auchan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auchan Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2018

2.6

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auchan (Kiev (Ukraine)) in November 2008.

Interview

HR specialists works as well
    First interview was made by phone in order to detalize the mission proposed and to make a first candidates filtration.
    A Head-office interview passed with 3 persons:
    1. With IT Director en english
    2. With one of IT specialists in precence of IT Director (english-russian)
    3. With HR department representant(russian)

Interview Questions

• How did you managed your 10 th person team?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auchan (Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview in 2+months after application, with the HR manager. Basic questions about mi CV, description about the job, the proccedure, future work possibilities and brief chat about the history of the company

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auchan (Kiev (Ukraine)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• where did i see myself in the next 2 years, what were my best qualities and worst traits   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Auchan (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Story telling about your past experience, great focus on your academic level and languages proficiency. Good time to answer and think about the questions. Always asking for examples each time you answer a behavioural or attitudianal question. Commercial profile required because the metier isn't difficult but you are always working out of agenda, because you lead people and you must motivate them everyday to basics so you should be a kind of operational and put the hands on if you want o proceed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best person to fit the role?   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Auchan (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in August 2017.

Interview

It's took me 2 months & 4 rounds interview with line manager, upper manager (twice) and CMO as last.
    Maybe because I'm the youngest manager that they ever have (Auchan Vietnam only).

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online, was called for an interview a week later. She asked why i wanted to work there, where did i see myself in the next 2 years, what were my best qualities and worst traits.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auchan (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2015.

Interview

At first it was a test about basic things (maths, logic etc.) and two days later a nice lady called me to come in an interview. It was kinda easy and after that nice lady hired me.

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Auchan (Milan (Italy)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was quite fast.
    Group interview first. General presentation of the positions and individuals.
    Then single interview with HR employee and division manager (your future boss).
    Not huge requirements related to english or excel.
    They explained that the professional growth of the individual would have been really clear during the working period (and it's been so far).

Interview Questions

• How to manage risky situations.
      Why I see myself in a so commercial position.   1 Answer

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Târgu-Mureş (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auchan (Târgu-Mureş (Romania)).

Interview

the interview was in 3 sessions with lots of questions but not difficult like :
    -tell me about yourself
    -former employers
    -desired salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything but I needed the job .

My advice ...always negotiate

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Auchan (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online submission then a first interview. The select ones go to a second interview. I got selected for the second interview but declined because after the internship they didn't want to keep me