AudaExplore - a Solera Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AudaExplore - a Solera Company Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company.

Interview

I applied through a re recruit agency. The process started with a phone interview, on site assessment test with recruiter, phone interview with my potential manager, and finally a face to face interview with my potential manager and another employee. I was asked about my resume, career goals, and basic behavioral questions.

My experience was good up until I received an offer. The recruiting agency said that Auda Explore would like to extend an offer and would get the official letter to me after they finish it. My start date was nearing and I still received no offer letter and a week before I started the recruiter I worked with said that they pushed back the start date and don't know when they have pushed it to. Here I am two plus weeks after the day I was supposed to start and still no news on when the new start date is. I did see that Auda Explore put up another ad with another recruiting agency for the same position that has no start date.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company (Eagan, MN).

Interview

Interviewed with senior managers. Standard tour of building which was new and very modern.
    I was told it was for an IT related position but was actually a business development one.

Interview Questions

• Brought in via a recruiter DHR. Interview questions were standard but recruiter didn't fully understand new job so interviews were a bust.
      Company has an interesting value proposition but I would not recommend this recruiter.
      Answer Question

QA Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukie, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company (Milwaukie, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter re: "position." Initial phone interview with hiring manager, call went great. They moved me to next stage, told me they would follow up next week to schedule the date and time. Never heard back, had to call the recruiter, who mentioned the hiring manager was in another state at their remote site, and they would get back with me next week to set up 2nd interview. Never heard back that week. Left an email the following week for recruiter. Recruiter called back to let me know that the position was put on hold, and did not have an exact date to follow up. A day later, recruiter called back with a date and time for 2nd interview.

For 2nd interview, I had to learn the company's new LMS system (took 5 hours to learn), then create a 7 minute training on call de-escalation (only needed to be 1st draft quality) to assess my training and development skills. Presentation was really good for 1st draft. The following day I had to present my training to hiring manager, and her colleague. Was suppose to have a call calibration with manager (never happened), then have a round of interviews. After interview was over (and went well), another manager came in and interviewed me all over again, with the original two people still present.

Interview Questions

• Primarily focused on how I would go about disciplining employees, and how I would fire them.
      What challenges did I face as a manager in previous positions.
      Did I know a specific brand of software that tracked employee performance.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company.

Interview

2 phone screenings, followed by face to face. there will be a technical exam that will take about 30 minutes. Plan for 3-4 hours to sit in a dark room talking with tired people. They are very slow to respond, lots of approvals from what I understand are required before an offer can be made.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company.

Interview

Two managers asking usual interview questions. Very relaxed two way conversations. Easy interview for someone just coming into the workforce. Very little stress. They are quick to get back to you if they are interested.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a very strange phone interview. Got a call from a non technical person. She has asked some easy technical questions without knowing answers. After that asked what is SOLID abbreviations is. Of course I did not remember. That was it. No follow ups, no anything. I can imagine what kind of person they going to hire, if only knowledge of acronyms was required.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I mastered it and had documentation to prove I did a lot of IT in my past including working at H.P
    There they asked me several questions like what is VNP, LAN, NAT, DNS ect and I answered this QUICKLY

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to skip breaks and lunches if there are calls in the Que   1 Answer

Negotiation

Once I let them know how smart I truly am it was good in the begininnng. then it made others feel inferior

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company in April 2015.

Interview

I had 3 total interviews for this position. The first was with the recruiter, Otterbase, who literally gave me every question that the next interviewer would ask. Next interview was over the phone, 5 minutes later. It was with the Tech Support manager Bernard. As expected, he asked the same questions that the recruiter provided. I was then asked to come in for an on-site interview. That interview was with 3 people, Bernard, his superior Cindy, and the call auditor Matt. The interview was 70/30 technical/behavioral. More questions asking "if this problem, then what?". My recruiter called 30 minutes later with the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company.

Interview

Initial communication was pretty quick. Met them at a job fair, and had a pretty good conversion both ways. Schedule for phone interview was made pretty quick, focused mostly on my background. After that, there was a team interview with the team. They mostly asked about experience and some technical questions, but not actual coding. The interviewer promised to send out a response by the end of the week regarding the results and follow up for the next step. Didn't get anything and had to do a follow up myself, which obviously was going to be a rejection. The problem was that a response was promised and never came, even if to say no since the guy promised it. Makes them look bad, couldn't keep their word!

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. They were more interested in my background. I guess that's what they were looking for before going into actual coding tests.   Answer Question

Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AudaExplore - a Solera Company (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Hiring on was OK, went well, and I was prepared for all questions.After the phone interview went well, I felt the one-on-ones would be all right, and they were.