Audi Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Audi (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very easy and laid-back, I interviewed with a sales manager and the office assistant. They were both friendly and laid-back. We joked a bit and laughed. I was offered the job immediately after.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Audi

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audi (Turin (Italy)) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone call and then an onsite interview. Very friendly environment and very friendly people. Entire process lasted about 1 month; met with 3-4 people during this time. Questions are mainly behavioral. They just need to know how you reacted to certain situations in your past jobs and how do you deal with clients. Fairly easy interview questions. The only drawback is that the salaries are low.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Audi in September 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people who asked general personality and situational questions and then told to attend a training for one day in order to learn the ins and outs of the position. The switchboard was a bit crazy but nothing I couldn't handle. The application was online and super long.