Audi Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Porter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audi.

Interview

The process began with an interview over the phone which went over simple things like availability and job experience. This was followed by an in person interview at the dealership.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any automotive experience ?   3 Answers

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Audi (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Had two rounds - First was through telephone and was basic exploratory chat (what they do, what have I done, where can I fit etc) and second round was on hangout. For the second round, had to work (clustering, regression, qualitative/interpretive) on a few very small dataset for like 20-30min on my own, before discussing it at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why did you use random forest and not a simpler classifier for one of the classification problems?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audi (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a brief conversation with basic overview of what I did in the previous role. The person really wanted to get into my previous company NDA as to why there was a layoff - and kept bugging me a few times even after i mentioned that i refuse to disclose my previous company private matters. Also the interviewer had a great deal of interest in why i received an asylum status ( i am a refugee from Ukraine), and that IN HIS OPINION there is nothing bad happening there. And i DO NOT DESERVE to have it, and whats so special about me. I hang up, and decided to describe my today's experience here. I am not sure whom i can complain about this experience.

Interview Questions

• Why was a layoff at your previous company ?   1 Answer
    • What gave you the right to receive an asylum status in the US ?   2 Answers

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Audi (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Lack of knowledge of the product from the person whom conducted the interview. Most of the staffing is through a variety of contract houses that have no knowledge of the actual job or requirements needed through either VW or Audi Brands.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior interview questions
      What do you know about the Brand
      Have you ever disagreed with your manager
      Name 3 leadership qualities that you possess
      What do you know about our vehicles   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audi in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Submitted my resume. I got phone call for an interview. The interview was with the sales guy, hr person, and the top guy in the office, each interview was one right after another, all done within one hour.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you need to make?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audi (New Brunswick, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Very informative interview with manager and general manager asked me questions about my background, where have I worked, what type of experience I have, what they are looking for in a sales consultant

HRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audi (Buffalo, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it was an interesting interview. simple and casual questions, did not seem like a stress interview. interviewers were friendly. Half of the questions based on personality and other about the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Audi.

Interview

Needed to pass a drug test and know how to sell. They wanted to make sure that they weren't hiring dead weight! You needed to dress professionally and know about cars. As long as you seem excited it was a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold anything before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had a pay plan and either youre in or out

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Audi (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

first I was interviewed by a recruiter, followed by the new car sales manager, the general manager, and finally the used car manager. they wanted 2c professional dress, attention to detail and respect for the brand name

Interview Questions

• how much money do you need to make?   1 Answer

Manager, Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Audi in November 2014.

Interview

Terrific interview process with a great team and a hot brand. Series of interviews with HR, recruiting, management team, and case study. The interviewing experience provided a great feel for the Audi culture; team focused, collaborative, sophisticated, candid, high expectations. The management team is smart and highly engaging. Members of the mgmt. and the hiring team have deep expertise within their respective fields and share a passion for the brand and for what they do. A great place to build a career and to get development and mentorship from industry leaders.

Interview Questions

• No big surprises. Know the brand, know the market. Demonstrate fit, expertise, and experience for the job.   Answer Question