Audi of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audi of America

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audi of America (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

boring, just asked questions about you, asked questions about how you deal with whiny customers, asked questions about why I was still attending school, they basically went over the job posting and asked if I was comfortable working in a 2/7 environment, they also asked what type of animal I would want to be

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in customer service?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Audi of America in June 2014.

Interview

Very fair and exciting telephone interview. Asked general questions, such as strengths/weaknesses, how experience is relevant to job posting. Spoke with a Project Manager in the east coast. Very friendly interview. At no point did I feel too much pressure or stress during interview. If you are right for the job, it should go well!

Interview Questions

• Most difficult/unexpected question would be: "What does luxury mean to you?"   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audi of America in December 2012.

Interview

One-to-one telephone interview followed by an in person interview and a second telephone interview with a senior manager. Overall a smooth process. The recuriter and interviewer were straightforward about when I would hear from them next and I was always kept aware of the status.
    Once the offer was made, I went through a standard background check process which took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As a contractor you negotiate the rate with the agency before the offer is made. Keep in mind that you can't come back later and ask for more.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Audi of America in October 2010.

Interview

Standard - multiple interviews, testing, etc.

Negotiation

Long

Management Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audi of America (Herndon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

Audi is a premium brand and the HR people emphasize that they want to hire premium people.
    I had one 15 minute telephone interview, where I was asked about the different positions I worked in, and general information about my person. Subsequently, I was invited to a 1:1 interview with a HR consultant. The interview was relatively easy and it was a relaxed atmosphere, and we laughed a lot. Questions were asked about my career and my career objectives. Be dressed up!