Audible Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Audible Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Audible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Audible (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from a third party company named Zero Chaos reached out to me to interview for a job at Audible. The recruiter, Olga, called me insistently to come in and meet everyone. I spoke with Olga on the phone, then came onsite, and interviewed with 3 people.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style? What do you need to do your job? How many people do you support?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Audible

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audible.

Interview

Organized and professional. I was well informed about what to expect about the interview and everything went according to plan. I met with a few people back to back, some asked me some behavioral questions to see how I would handle certain types of situations, others just had conversations to learn more about me and for me to learn more about company and team

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you disagreed with a manager? How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audible (Newark, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was one phone screen followed by an on-site with four 45 minute back to back interviews. One interview was over the phone. I got good instructions on how to get to the office. I had an answer the next day!

Interview Questions

• Questions were the behavioral "tell me about a time when..." style.   Answer Question