Audigy Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audigy Group

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

I applied via an online application, took a personality assessment, and was called for a morning phone interview with an HR rep. At the end of the call, I was asked if it would be possible for me to come in for an in-person interview that same afternoon. (It was not.) I came in at a later date and met with a 4-person team of interviewers, one of whom was observing as a trainee. I was asked questions off a prewritten list. I was asked to stay a little longer to meet a more senior member of the staff, and an hour after I walked out of the building, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got exactly what I asked for, which makes me wish I had asked for more. There was no negotiation. It was all over the phone as I was being offered the position.

SBU Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Great process and support from the recruiting team. They provided great service, support, and were spot on in their communication. They also helped to set me up for success by letting me know what to expect at every step of the process.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 things I'm looking for in an employer.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR and she was very personable. She had basic questions. Next was a technical interview with several people on speaker phone. Again these questions were very basic. Next comes an in person interview with several people but the questions aren't technical. I was expecting more from the interview process but it was less technical than the phone interview.

HR was supposed to contact me with next steps but never heard back even after I sent a followup email.

Interview Questions

• The employees were asking me to help bring structure to the organization. They wanted people on their side to push for more processes or software.

The thing that was truly unexpected was to see 4-5 people working in a single office. They remove all of the furniture and put in a large table and put four people around a single desk and the last person has a small desk against the wall.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very long and thorough. Total three different rounds of interview with different settings. They put a lot of emphasis on Personality quiz. They promote a fair work life balance motto.

Interview Questions

• They asked lot of situational questions. They emphasize on the outcome of personality test results. They work in Team settings more than others.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by HR within the same day. I was a little wary at first because of the horrendous Glassdoor reviews of the company, but decided to give it a shot.

We scheduled a phone interview for the next morning, which went well. Mostly basic screening questions, I described my work experience, etc. I came in the following week for an in-person interview with two members of the marketing department. It seemed to be a bit of a bait and switch, as the job they described in the interview was not at all what I applied for.

I never heard back. Like another reviewer here said, the job continues to be posted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Applied online through a third party job board and was contacted immediately for a phone interview. Filled out typical online application and was invited to an in-person panel interview. The final word was that I would be contacted for second in-person interview. Was never contacted and follow-up calls and emails were never responded to. Did not receive any formal communication that my skills were not a fit for the position or that it had been filled.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome a clients's resistance to your suggested plan?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

The interview process was well oiled. My recruiter was efficient and maintained communication with me during the short process. I was easily able to identify the periods when the lapse was out of his control and were due to internal department delays. I had two phone interviews, an in-person interview, plus a final panel interview. All went well and professionally executed.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Start with a phone interview then two in person interviews including a case study for some positions.

Interview Questions

• The case study but I didn't have to do it. I just heard it was hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, they will always start at the lowest point but have a lot of wiggle room.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first step was a fairly long phone screen that seemed to go very well. The second step was an in-person panel interview comprised of 5-6 department members in a round table question and answer forum/discussion style format. The in-person interview seemed to go well also and at the end I was told that they would be in touch in 2-3 days with the next steps in the process (which supposedly was a presentation to corporate team members...). Like a few other reviews on this site have stated, I never received any feedback at all and the job continues to be posted. In my opinion, it was unprofessional to not reach back out with any feedback whatsoever; positive, negative, or constructive - feedback during the job search process is always valuable and provides the candidate with a sense of direction or closure.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing to continually train and educate yourself to stay competitive in your field?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screen within ~5 days of submitting resume (so far so good). Phone screen was ok - the woman was abrupt and a bit rude but said they would call me within the week for an in-person. That was three months ago and I still haven't heard from them. The job continues to be posted...