Augustana College (Illinois) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Augustana College (Illinois) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Augustana College (Illinois)

Career Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Augustana College (Illinois).

Interview

Hiring took place online. Phone interview, in person interview, and group interview (panel of employees at company already). Interviews took place with members of the office and went through a set list of questions.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Island, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Augustana College (Illinois) (Rock Island, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Professional, well organized, made to get information while creating confidence for the applicant. Time period between application posting and job offers was long. Negotiations and post-offer communications were fair and transparent.

Interview Questions

• How should area of study challenge itself to meet the new diverse student body?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Island, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Augustana College (Illinois) (Rock Island, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with Director and HR. From that point we were brought on campus and did a series of interviews with HR, Director and also staff and students. Some meetings were more formal than others. Questions varied.

Interview Questions

• Present to students on a career related topic.   1 Answer