Aunt Millie's Bakeries Grocery-Sales Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aunt Millie's Bakeries Grocery-Sales Merchandiser Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aunt Millie's Bakeries

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Grocery-Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aunt Millie's Bakeries (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

A day or two after I submitted my resume I received a callback/interview. During the first interview I chose which route I wanted and how many days I wanted. She also asked a few basic questions like what made me qualified. Then she scheduled a second interview for the following day. She didn't really ask many questions, most of the interview consisted of me explaining my previous job duties and my qualifications. The entire interview only lasted for about 5 to 7 minutes. A couple days after the second interview, I got another call saying I got the job so she then scheduled me to have a hair follicle test(drug test), a physical, and a lifting test. And last she informed me that they would be doing a background and credit check. About a week later after all of the test and checks had come back, I received another call that everything checked out and I was then scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer