Aunt Millie's Bakeries Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aunt Millie's Bakeries

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aunt Millie's Bakeries in August 2010.

Interview

I applied on Monster.Com by submitting a resume. Less than 24 hours later, I received a call from HR, in which they did a brief phone interview for a few minutes. About 48 hours later, I then received an email from the regional manager inviting to do an interview in person. I accepted. The interview was set up for the following week. I attended. The interview was conducted at the branch office with the regional manager and the branch manager, privately together. Both Managers were polite and informative. I should also note that there were several others there interviewing for the same position and that I was the only one given a tour of the warehouse. Management advised that an extensive background check would be ran on each applicant and that they wouldn't be able to make a decision before they get all the results.

The interview went well.

About 3-4 days later (on a Friday) I received a call from HR again, this time offering me the position officially.I was told my background check was good and was selected for the offer. I accepted over the phone and was given a time/date to drug test locally. This remaining phase was an exhausting wait. I took my drug test as scheduled (just 3 days after the offer) and didn't hear back from the company (branch or HR). A week and a half passed. I then called HR to see what was going on. I don't do drugs so I knew it wasn't a drug test result issue. HR informed me that it was up to the branch management to contact me with start date details and such. It took a few more days and a few more calls to actually get a working start date. About 3 weeks total time from application to starting work.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working alone all night, without supervision or co-workers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate a wage. The wage was beyond my expectations to begin with.