Aureus Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aureus Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aureus Medical in December 2016.

Interview

3 Step process, pretty in depth questions to gage character, good experience, very timely and professional process, great HR lead, felt that it was a good overview to see if you would be a good fit and also like the position and company

Interview Questions

• How do you handle feedback?   1 Answer

Aureus Medical Response

Mar 14, 2017 – Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate it!

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aureus Medical (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview with company representative. They connected me with the director of Laboratory in McAllen and I spoke to her about the job and what was expected and if I could meet the requirements to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and abilities   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not difficult. I needed a job, they offered the salary and I accepted

Locum Tenens NP Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aureus Medical.

Interview

Did not require an interview - submitted request by paper and through the staffing agency and CV. Hiring was for locum tenens position - signed 3 month contract online after emailing the staffing agency and they would talk with IHS.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, comfort with providing primary care to complex patients   Answer Question

Specialty Testing In A Clinic and Hospital Setting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon City, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aureus Medical (Oregon City, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Over phone travel positions. Management that is interested in me to work 13 to 20 week contract will reach out an interview over the phone. I would inform Management the types of Machinery I have used in the pasted and my comfort level.

Interview Questions

• Management will explain what their needs are in their department. I would let Management know type of experience I have.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aureus Medical (Omaha, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by a face to face with HR. Then I came back for a second round interview with one of the managers as well as a couple of employees for a "culture fit." There was a basic skills assessment that included typing and basic Windows operating system knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess that will contribute to your success here, as well as the company's success?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

One phone interview and one face to face.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a difficult question, but they had you get on the phone and make sales calls to see how you do.   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aureus Medical (Omaha, NE) in April 2014.

Interview

phone interview. It was professional and immediate, The recruiter made the process easy and she offered accommodations for my pets to come on the assignment. During the 13 week assignment, they called in to check on me.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aureus Medical (Las Cruces, NM) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Resume sent via email. Quick, pushy actually, in terms of preparing me for a travel assignment. I stressed out because of the calls by the recruiter to see if I had completed exams, lab work, and the many tasks online, but then had to wait for weeks to receive an assignment. As an "old school" nurse, I found the process rather cold and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Have you traveled as a nurse?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hired quickly. Process of preparing for travel assignment was laborious.

Aureus Medical Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aureus Medical.

Interview

Multiple Interviews - Standard Process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty cut and dry. I don't typically negotiate. I shoud have.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aureus Medical (Omaha, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Send in resume and talk to company recruiter. 2. Talk with division manager over phone. 3. In person interview with a panel of interviewers..usually the people you will be working with. The entire time, they are selling you on the position. They bring in many new hires for each training class knowing only a few will "stick". You will go through a "training period" in which they sell you on the job the entire time which sent red flags for me. The CEO and CFO spoke during one of the classes boasting how awesome the company is. There were too many "touches" of what should be viewed as personal ways to get you hooked on the job but in the end, they masked the fact that they wanted worker bees that follow their job strategy in order for them to make millions. They boast that they want employees to treat their "products" or employees with a personal touch, but in the end, they do not care about them. They only want "butts in seats".

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with working more than 9.5+ hours per day?   Answer Question