Aurora Health Care Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aurora Health Care Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

You first meet with a corporate recruiter, then if you pass, you meet with hiring manager. Aurora does not move quickly at all! You might hear about an interview 3 months after applying for a position, schedule the interview for 3 weeks later, move on to the next round of interview weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a conflict with a coworker in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aurora Health Care

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Interviewed twice but with a two month interval inbetween each time. I gave up on the job 3 times when I didn't hear back from them, but eventually they did call.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Telephone interview first, about a week wait, then an interview and another week wait. HR is very busy so things tend to move slowly. They ask a alot of behavioral interview questions like how would you handle a conflict with a coworker?

Interview Questions

• When have you had to implement and support an idea that was handed down from management that you did not agree with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They have very structured pay scales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

Three interviews. First met with the Aurora employment office. Was told there may be two positions available that would suit my vitae. Next met directly with potential supervisor for one-hour chat/interview. Finally, met with several-person panel, including financial, administration, human resources, and direct supervisor. Pleasant experience at each level. Was given verbal encouragement that they would follow-up and make their decision within one week after final interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel regularly to meetings outside of the state?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2009.

Interview

Quick and painless

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years from now? (I hate the futuristic questions)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable