Aurora Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aurora Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.6

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Disorganized. Interviewed many times with managers, directors, VPs, and the rest of the team. The team interview had about 6 people who asked scattered, disorganized questions. None of the people I interviewed with could even give me a summary of what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• They only wanted to ask me questions and seemed to not like when I asked questions about them and the company culture.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Sheboygan, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and shortly received an email from HR to set up a phone interview. Afterwards, I had to send my references and scheduled an in person interview with the director. The interview was somewhat informal being that the interviewer was late but we went to his office and then he began to ask me questions. Afterwards, I shadowed the other techs and toured the facility. A couple of days later I got an email saying that they found another candidate...

CNA/HUC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Green Bay, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and the unit supervisor. Both very friendly and welcoming. Made me feel very comfortable. Explained the position I was applying for and asked half a dozen situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you went above and beyond for a patient ?
      What was an example of a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?
      What was one time you made a mistake?
      What was one time you had a difficult situation with a patient?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care in January 2017.

Interview

Disappointing! I have worked for this company for over 8 years. It seems insulting that they give me a "phone screening" with silly cookie cutter questions delivered by an intern. I have worked hard for this company and have been recognized in the process. I REALLY did not appreciate being treated like an alien.

Interview Questions

• Super dumb, "tell me about a time you offered good customer service...." Really! I am a Medical Assistant that you have given 4 awards. to over 7 years. How about you tell ME when the last time was I gave a patient super care (notice - they are patients - NOT customers)   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

You start with applying. Phone interview then in person interview. You may be able to shadow on whichever unit your interested in. If you know a current employee at Aurora and are interested in working with them, have them have their manager give you their information

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult patient and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working for Aurora healthcare?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Long process. Started off by shadowing on the unit to see if I was interested in applying. Met the clinical nurse specialist, who expressed a lot of interest and urged me to apply. Phone interview was next. Asked mostly behavioral questions. Then came in-person interview with nurse manager and clinical nurse specialist. After which, I was offered the job and had to get health screening and take a hair drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult patient?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by in person interview with managers followed by job shadowing, all 1 week apart. The job shadowing was nice as it allowed me to meet the staff I might be working with in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Food Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

it was scary I got interviewed by three I was nervous but it turned out to be ok.they asked many question each had their own questions to ask and I answered to the best of my ability,

Interview Questions

• what can I bring to aurora why should they hire me   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

I met one on one with the manager of the department. She was a little scatterbrained and appeared disheveled, in fact I felt over-dressed. We met in the hall outside the department and she escorted me to her office where we talked. It was a very casual, relaxed interview. She discussed that there were other applicants at the time but gave me a firm date that she would have her decision by.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very easy, not your typical interview. There were questions like, "How do you deal with stress", and "Why do you want to work here".   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care in October 2016.

Interview

Met with two teams of interviewers. Both cases were a little unorganized. It was a comfortable setting, but at the same time seemed to go all over the place. There really weren't prepared questions. Although that makes it easier on the candidate, it also made it difficult to determine the main focus they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Are you using this position as a stepping stone?   1 Answer