Aurora Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Lead Patient Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2018.

Interview

Used both LinkedIn and Glass door. Got ahold of a recruiter after I submitted a few resumes that fit my skill set. Got a hold of Chiara Caruthers, she sent me an offer to interview. Met on that date, the interview was difficult but honesty of skill sets was appreciated. Got a call back later that day to set up a job shadowing.

Few weeks later got a call and was accepted.

My favorite part of the interview process was how helpful my recruiter was with some of my more difficult questions.

Also, I appreciated how interested they all were in my resume. I don't see this enough in an interview process.

Interview Questions

• What expirences do you belive will help you in this role.

Why are you moving on from a different company.

What are your thoughts on diversity and spirituality of patients.

Just to name a few   1 Answer

Oct 17, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Welcome to the team; thank you for taking the time to comment on our interview process.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Upon review of your employment profile you may be contacted to schedule an interview with an HR representative. At times this interview may be scheduled along with your secondary interview with the hiring manager. After you have successfully completed the HR interview you may be called for additional positions matching your employment file until you have accepted a position. Unfortunately the process may take months to hear a response from the hiring department.

Interview Questions

• The department interview is general less formal and is probing to see if you are a good match for the department and the vacant role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. Even with experience above and beyond the scope of the position many new employees start at the base. There are highly qualified staff with over 25 years of experience that do not make the mid-range of the pay scale.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Hartford, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed at job fair-everyone was extremely polite and well organized. Everyone had jobs listed out at tables and told you what each job was about (if you asked). Each recruiter made sure you were always helped or assisted, without being pesky about it. You were also assisted if you had questions applying online in the job fair room. Very helpful and friendly people. (They also had cookies and water & gave away salad shakers to everyone, which was a nice little plus).

Interview Questions

• I did not have any extremely difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Pewaukee, WI) in September 2014.

Interview

Average interview process, first phone interview and then set up an in person interview with the management of the clinics. My resume and application was shuffled around throughout the entire Aurora network which was fantastic, but it also made me feel unprepared for what type of interview I was going into and how the position differed from my initial application position that I applied to originally.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply at Aurora HealthCare versus another healthcare organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a short process, first i had a phone interview then the in person. next is a background check and drug test. the drug test is long they do cut your hair if you arent clean for atleast 90 days you will fail.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

basically go through HR and then they pass down the notes to the manager of the department which they will then call you for a phone interview and face to face interview then drug screening and physical

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Applied online then received an email to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went very well and the recruiter was very polite. Upon asking when I could expect to hear from them I was immediately offered an in-person interview. After sending a thank you email to the recruiter I actually received a reply. The next week I attended my in-person interview and immediately clicked with the two people interviewing me. After going through the questions they asked if I could stay and do a job shadow. I stayed for it and met the people I would be working with. They were all very nice. I sent thank you emails to the two interviewers and again actually received a response. Two days later I received a phone call extending a formal offer for the position. After that I went in for a physical where they took hair samples for a drug test and I submitted information for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you provided exceptional customer service.   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest opportunity for growth? (Weakness)   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Interview

Received an email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The interview was mostly behavior type questions and the recruiter was very polite. I was told that my information would be forwarded to the hiring manager who would then call for an in person inteview. Soon after the interview I received two emails stating that Aurora is interested in further consideration and to please email 5 references and education verification. I complied immediately. Unfortunately, I have not received any feedback as if this time. The initial interviewer was very nice and reponsive stating that she would follow up with the hiring manager, however, still silence. I believe it would have been helpful to receive any feedback, whether positive or negative after an applicant put forth a lot of effort into interviewing and providing references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you provided superior customer service.   Answer Question

Aug 10, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

I am sorry that you have not heard back yet. The recruiter must have been impressed with you or would not have asked for references. I would suggest you reach out to the recruiter again. Your... More

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

I applied back in January. Finally got a call a month later asking to review current opportunities. After 3 weeks later I got a call from the recruiter doing a phone interview. After the phone interview shortly after I was invited for a panel interview. I felt like the interview went well, and lots of great q&a’s where answered. They said they would be in touch with asking for references. A week later still haven’t heard anything. It’s been almost three weeks and I would just like to know positive or negative.

Interview Questions

Aurora Health Care Response

Mar 23, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

I am happy to look into this and get you some feedback. Unfortunately sometimes our process takes longer than we would like.
    mary.hudson@aurora.org

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Third time's a charm. I had a phone interview first, but didn't get that position. The HR representative then passed my information on to one of the hiring managers. I had a face to face interview. Unfortunately, I did not get that position. Then the HR representative passed my information to another hiring manager. I had a face to face interview one day and got a call later that day with an offer. Knowing that the HR representative went above and beyond to get me interviews made me feel great in knowing that I was wanted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you did not get along with a co-worker.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Some nice feedback to your recruiter. Congratulations and welcome to the Aurora team!

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Kenosha, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview by two employee, one was a manager but the other one was just a lead person. Standard question. They did not make an offer same day. Received a call about a week later with offer. Very disappointed with the offer because HR stated the range of the pay per hour and with over 15 years experience, I deserved much more than the offer.