Aurora Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aurora Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2018

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Third time's a charm. I had a phone interview first, but didn't get that position. The HR representative then passed my information on to one of the hiring managers. I had a face to face interview. Unfortunately, I did not get that position. Then the HR representative passed my information to another hiring manager. I had a face to face interview one day and got a call later that day with an offer. Knowing that the HR representative went above and beyond to get me interviews made me feel great in knowing that I was wanted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you did not get along with a co-worker.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Some nice feedback to your recruiter. Congratulations and welcome to the Aurora team!

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Kenosha, WI) in June 2018.

Interview

Great interview process. Phone interview with a recruiter, then with the hiring manager, shadowed on the floor, then was offered a position a week later. It is a long interview process though. It look about a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you saw someone do something inappropriate and what did you do. Name three strengths and two weaknesses. Where do you see yourself in five years. Why nursing.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

The process was very casual. I met with the PI and he asked me some standard interview questions and moved on to ask me how this experience would help my career trajectory (I was a different discipline than the primary research focus).

Interview Questions

• What skills are you hoping to gain from the summer experience?
      Where do you see yourself in your chosen discipline?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

After submitting several applications and several weeks, I had a phone interview for a position which I did not get. A few more applications and I received a call for an in person interview, which I thought went very well, was taken on a tour of the area, meet other employees, etc. everyone seemed so nice and interested in me. Week and a half later received an e-mail that they selected another candidate. Applied for more positions, website states I'm "being considered" Hopefully I'll receive a call and or offer for that position! It just seems to be taking a long time!

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few days later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went well and the recruiter informed me that the hiring manager would be in contact with me soon - I sent a thank you/follow up email and never heard anything in return.

Interview Questions

Aurora Health Care Response

Mar 23, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

My apologies for the length of time it has taken. If you'd like to email me, I'm happy to look into this and provide you some feedback.
    mary.hudson@aurora.org

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

I applied back in January. Finally got a call a month later asking to review current opportunities. After 3 weeks later I got a call from the recruiter doing a phone interview. After the phone interview shortly after I was invited for a panel interview. I felt like the interview went well, and lots of great q&a’s where answered. They said they would be in touch with asking for references. A week later still haven’t heard anything. It’s been almost three weeks and I would just like to know positive or negative.

Interview Questions

Aurora Health Care Response

Mar 23, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

I am happy to look into this and get you some feedback. Unfortunately sometimes our process takes longer than we would like.
    mary.hudson@aurora.org

HR Generalist Interview

Interview

I was hoping this second time would go smoothly, but nope. I'm not sure what their process is, but I am not impressed. I really wanted to work at Aurora, but this kind of turned me off. After my first bad experience, I received an email to set up a phone interview for a different position I had applied for. Well the day came and when the interviewer jumped on the conference call he pulled up my info and informed me that I don't have enough experience as the other candidates and wouldn't move me forward. So they scheduled me to do a phone interview, and then itndidnt happen. So I don't know why they bothered sending me the email?
    I know they don't want to waste their time on applicants who don't match what they're looking for, but they're wasting my time as well.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was completed with a phone screen and 3 phone interviews that lasted about 30-45 minutes each. After the final interview with the floor manager I heard back from HR within 48 hours. The company was flexible with my school schedule in scheduling me for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to see in a manager?   1 Answer

Diet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Green Bay, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and personable human resources representative. A very thorough explanation of the job details were given. Before the interview could take place, I had to submit 5 references including 3 former/current bosses, the other 2 had to be colleagues. Only once the references completed their recommendations, was I even considered for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Gave pay information and asked if it would be an agreeable amount for me to work for.   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care.

Interview

The process to get to the interview was lengthy and included multiple interviews and a lengthy application. But, it was worth it since I received the job offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• How did my previous experience help me in this position?   Answer Question