Austin ISD Cafeteria Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Cafeteria Manager

Austin ISD Cafeteria Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin ISD

Cafeteria Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin ISD.

Interview

Submit your application, if you meet the criteria then they call you in for a math and equipment test. If you pass that you are called in for an interview. It is a fairly straightforward one on one interview. You meet with one of the supervisors and they describe the job and ask you questions pertaining to it. If selected, you will begin as a manager trainee where you work with a seasoned manager and take classes.

Interview Questions

• You take a math test first, mainly conversions. Interview questions asked mainly apply to the job. They describe what you will be doing and then ask how your experience can best be served in that position. How do you deal with employee problems? Do you work well with children?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Austin ISD

Cafeteria Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin ISD.

Interview

I only had to interview with once, but there were three people asking questions. I also had to show I could figure out the math to convert a recipe to larger serving sizes.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have with recipe preparation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time I handled a disagreement between two employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can't negotiate the base hourly amount, but you can get it increased by acquiring and providing proof about your previous years of experience.