Austin ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Austin ISD Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin ISD

2.7

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin ISD.

Interview

Applied online--longer application process than other jobs i'e applied to. Received call to schedule interview. Very friendly small group of SLP interviewers at a local school. Wore business casual.

Interview Questions

• General questions about me and my experiences and why I want the job   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online through applitrack and interviewed with 3-4 Speech language pathologists who were very nice. It has been almost four weeks and I haven’t heard back. Does anyone know typically how long they take to make hiring decisions?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background with speech and language disorders   Answer Question

Middle School Spanish Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I completed an online application and received a referral from a former colleague. Afterward, I received a call to interview for the Spanish teaching position. I was interviewed by the principal, assistant principal, and a Spanish teacher. Each person took turns asking a question from a template they had.

Interview Questions

• (In Spanish) Describe an exemplary lesson that you taught.   Answer Question