Austin Peay State University Interview Questions in Clarksville, TN | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Austin Peay State University

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Austin Peay State University (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

It was a two part interview. The first interview was a phone interview with the Department of Graduate Studies. They just asked information on your skillset and background. The second interview was with a department that selected you. Their questions were more geared to their specific field and if your personality matches with the environment.

SLA/Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Austin Peay State University (Clarksville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

One on one in a relax and friendly environment, explanation of the job, the requirements, the position is for student, the hiring team we look at your resume and also at your current grades to decide if you are fit for the special class you are applying for. you have to have at least a 3.0GPA in the subject you want to teach

Interview Questions

• why are you interesting to that position
      Tell a little bit about yourself
      Classroom scenario
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Austin Peay State University (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

short meeting with mentor and explanation of what the intern's job will be. since this was an internship position, there was not much questioning. It was mostly showing me around and explaining what will need to be done. This was a non paid internship needed for a credit in order to graduate with my degree.

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Austin Peay State University (Clarksville, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

You must know some one at school ? They do a phone interview. Then invite to school to meet some department members, they send you a low offer and promise you 9 months contract then you get paid for summer 3 times your load rate.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing this job? How long have you known the Dean family members? Did you go to clarksville schools ?   1 Answer

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin Peay State University (Clarksville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called to do an in-person interview for the position. When I arrived for the interview, the interviewer wanted me to write a sample greeting letter to a prospective student. The person doing the interview made sure that I understood the requirements for position. Also, went in great detail on how much I would be traveling.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want the position?
      Tell me a little about yourself?
      What sets you apart from other candidates?
      Answer Question