Austin Regional Clinic Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Austin Regional Clinic Interview Questions in Austin, TX

2.7

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a great experience. I felt very comfortable during the interview and was able to answer questions effectively & honestly. They asked relevant questions according to the position as well as typical interview questions such as "Give me an example of a time when...and what was the outcome. " Everyone was friendly & treated me with respect.

Lab Assistant Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview with an HR employee. After that I received a request for a face to face interview with the same HR employee and the department head of the position I applied for. There were a series of questions about resume, previous experience, explanation of benefits, and tour.

Interview Questions

• Q: name some characteristics of employees that you have enjoyed working with (and also not enjoyed working with) in past jobs.
      Q: How have you handled customer complaints in your previous jobs?
      Q:Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?
      Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was great, I was nervous because I was trying to attend Nursing School as well. So they were accommodating with that because they understand how important it is. They work with people going to school all the time and have many opportunities to work with you as long as you do your job when you're hired. They will fire you if you cant do the job and attend school in an affective way. Be smart with schedule and work.

Interview Questions

• What was something that threw you off during your shift and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR first then with supervisor. Interview with HR rep then they will set up an interview at the clinic with the supervisors. After that the supervisor will call you with an offer if you get one. Offer cam pretty quick. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

First round of interviews is within the lab and held by the lab supervisor, depending on the shift you would like to work for. The second round is conducted by human resources. Both interviews are very simple behavioral questions such as "describe a time in which you had a conflict with a coworker" or "what would you do in a situation where there is a disagreement with a coworker?"

Interview Questions

• Almost no difficult questions. All behavioral questions, and no metaphorical "what kind of fruit would you be?" type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on hourly wage.

HIM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview itself was with the business manager and clinic manager and both were very friendly. Both took turns asking questions from a list of questions. They were very impressed and intrigued by my answers and preparedness for the interview. Afterward I was given a short tour of the office which I would've been working and it was a typical physicians office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you performance went above and beyond the call of duty. What was situation and what set your performance above anything that was expected?   1 Answer

I had to turn down this position due to the entry level salary not being compatible with relocation expenses.

Insurance Follow Up Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

There are 2 levels of the interview process. 1st Hr will contact you and do an in-person interview at the Hr location on Quarry Lake. This is mostly to screen through applicants in order to send the qualified applicants to the next stage. *To be honest I know few people who made it past this 1st stage without someone recommending them for the job. After that you'll do an on-site interview at whatever clinic you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slow and made you sweat. They will offer you a job and even if you accept they will not respond to you until the Friday before your first Monday on the job. I accepted the job offer put in my 2 weeks at my former job and Austin Regional Clinic's Hr went dark and stopped returning my calls. Needless to say I was worried until I got the phone call that Friday. I know of at least 5 other employees with similar experiences.