Australia and New Zealand Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

screening and face to face interview...screening had aptitude and email writing...then 3 weeks later they mailed for face to face interview...the interview was 30 minutes long...they asked questions related to the profile...the interviw was hasslefree

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Australia and New Zealand Banking

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it is a difficult process. frst round is mail writting second is versant round third is hr round fourth is manager round after that there will be a background verification round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview. 1st is a aptitude test and then written and voice assessment and then the hr round after which is operations round. Pretty easy to get through all the rounds. They just ask you about shift timings salary expectations and ask about your background. They also ask a scenario based question.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

the first round wast the aptitude round which was really easy. followed by voice assessment where we need to speak on a given topic. Then it was Hr round and final round was the Operational round where there was no technical questions asked but scenario based questions( was like HR Round only). This company encourages a lot of differently abled people

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions and somethings from company website   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of 1-aptitude test 2-written assessment 3-voice test 4- ops round all rounds are easy to clear if ur english is good first round includes all questions related to reasoning maths analytic and then written assessment includes email writing and voice test they r gonna test u on ur accent and at last personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Gd basic topic thn aptitude Was very easy after 2 weeks got a call fr voice assessment cleared it and it's been almost a month I dint get a call fr d ops round.. totally confused nd frustrated

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First round will be group discussion, Some random topic will be given, topic which was given to me is "younger generation is more practical compared to older generation, comment". You need to speak on a topic for 2 minutes.
    Second round will aptitude, 30 questions in 30, not difficult nor easy.
    3rd- Voice assessment with hr it contains reading comprehension and speak on some random topic given by hr and cross questioning.
    4th- Written assessment- e-mail writing provided some scenarios.
    5th- Interview with your future manager and team lead.

Interview Questions

• banking process, how banks make money, each and everything in your resume and other simple banking related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Four rounds in total:
    -Group Discussion: Asked to speak on a Topic for a minute or two.
    -Aptitude test: Questions on logical and verbal reasoning, along with a section on English.
    -HR Round: A paragraph was to be read out loud and was given a topic to speak on for two minutes. Email writing skills also tested.
    -Technical Round: Questions related to basic finance and personal experiences, as well as our knowledge about ANZ.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Freshers are advised not to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. speak on a topic
    2.quants n reasoning
    3.HR round
    4.verse n accent round(1.both reading passage and answering questions &
                                          2.writing three letters in 15 to 20 mints)

You need lot of confidence n concentration to clear all rounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

was through a consultancy, consultancy people conducted 3 rounds in a day and those were aptitude, email writing and listening, and we have to read a passage given and talk about a topic for 2 minutes. cleared all the rounds and went to the company for the final round. People had to wait for 6 hours and they took interview for just 5 mins. Then they told the consultancy will update you.