Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

2.8

Ad Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

Impressively quick selection process, from application to interview to offer. Interviews were done in quick succession (4 total, including HR initial screening), and the paper offer was made within a week of application. A very efficient process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ANZ?   2 Answers

Trading Interview

Interview

The interviewers were extremely friendly and helpful. They gave me a thorough explanation of the job responsibilities and constantly asked if I had any questions. They made me feel very easy and comfortable throughout the interview and did not ask me any question that was tricky. I really enjoyed the interviewing process.

Corporate Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

Easy. Interviews were very laid back. Couple of behavior and technical questions. Interviewed with associate directors. 1st round with HR. Hear back within 1 week. Just be yourself. If you do not know an answer to a technical question, let them know and ask whether you can email them the answer later.

Interview Questions

• Why ANZ? Why Corporate banking? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. They asked me some behavioral questions. The next step was group interview. They did not tell me that it was a group interview on the phone. when I entered the interview room, three other candidates were there and I was embarrassed. I think you guys need to prepare for the group interview.

Analyst, Institutional Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (India, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was divided into 3 elimination rounds.
    Round 1: A short written test of 15 questions which tested basic finance aptitude.
    Round 2: Shortlisted candidates were given a case study on a sick company for which they had 1.5 hours.
    Round 3: Panel interview wherein the candidates were tested on in-depth knowledge of finance.The interview was quite tough.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference in the treatment of retained earnings for an LLC & PLC?   Answer Question

Vmware Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring took almost 2 weeks, and the Interview process went on well.

Interview Questions

• Just prepare for the basics virtualization questions and you will get through the interview   Answer Question

Client Onboarding Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by head of HR then the head of the department and then head of the business. Process took about 3-4 hours over 2 separate visits. They asked me mostly behavioral and general aptitude questons. As this was a fairly new department there was not a whole lot of technical questions but the interviewers seemed down to earth and friendly yet professional.

Interview Questions

• a difficult situation I have been in and how do I deal with conflict   1 Answer

Negotiation

very open I think I came in near what they expected market to be for the role. A verbal offer was made and then within a few days a formal letter was received which was signed and sent back. Process was very smooth

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in May 2017.

Interview

Submit resume on ANZ career website, after around 2 weeks I had received a online assessment. Phone call, then a face to face interview in ANZ center. You will be surprised how many people compete for one position.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1.aptitude test
    2.email writing
    3.group discussion
    4.hr round
    5.Manager round
    Its complete a shortlist process in d first round. They will give aptitude test for 30 minutes.
    I have cleared all d rounds
    Still awaiting for d call from them

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioural questions are asked with focus on competencies required for the role
    Previous experience with relevance to the role are discussed in detailed on specific job tasks and challenges overcome
    Post interview with the hiring manager, another one was schedule with the Head of the team

Interview Questions

• Delivery of an important tasks with conflicting priorities
      Management of stakeholders