Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

If the interviewing style is anything to go by I wouldn’t want to work there. Very aggressive and power playing. Was asked what I thought the role entailed and then told I was wrong in a very rude manner. I get that they want what they believe is the ‘best’ but they should be thinking outside of their box and getting diversity of styles to even start to maybe achieve their ambitious goal of going agile.

Interview Questions

• What do I think the difference between an enterprise coach and a team coach is.   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1.aptitude test
    2.email writing
    3.group discussion
    4.hr round
    5.Manager round
    Its complete a shortlist process in d first round. They will give aptitude test for 30 minutes.
    I have cleared all d rounds
    Still awaiting for d call from them

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is long and tedious mostly because of the inefficiency in the hiring process from HR. There will be a phone interview and when the hiring manager is interested, he will invite you to come to the office for a panel interview. The lead/senior developer will ask you technical questions while the manager will ask situational questions.

After this is the long waiting period. This is where HR will process your papers and in my experience this took a long time

Interview Questions

• Nothing, just prepare technically.   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2010.

Interview

5 interviews. Very Australian centric communication style

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult and drawn out. Very transactional approach to employees

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioural questions are asked with focus on competencies required for the role
    Previous experience with relevance to the role are discussed in detailed on specific job tasks and challenges overcome
    Post interview with the hiring manager, another one was schedule with the Head of the team

Interview Questions

• Delivery of an important tasks with conflicting priorities
      Management of stakeholders   1 Answer

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitude & written assement test followed by voice test and personal interview
    Aptitude test was little difficult and managing time was important as the time give is less
    Voice test is quite sime they ask you to read a paragraph and speak on topiv for sometime
    Personal interview was c.v based and nothing technical
    The process was very well managed, short and crisp

Interview Questions

• Why do you want shift from engineering to credit assessment   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you weren't able to understand something in the training   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was good there were rounds like aptitude followed by language (verbal communication test) than final interview with hr. All the processes are quite easy . the only thing they see in a candidate is his attitude towards the work .so it was a well balanced beautifully conducted interview where there emphasize is to check whether the candidate deserves this role or not

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call regarding vacancies
    The first round will be group discussion or aptitude after clearing this 2 rounds they will give e mail writing ,after clearing all the above rounds U will have hr and manegerial rounds after that and I'll get a call if you are selected

Interview Questions

• Well I don't remember questions but mine was b.Com based do they asked questions relating to accounts and finance   Answer Question

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an advertised part time position, this involved filling in an application, and answering various questions regarding customer service etc. Following the closing date of applications I was then contacted nearly immediately and was then requested to complete a phone interview. The phone interview required you to answer questions based on previous experiences, and give examples using the STAR method - Situation, Task, Action, Result. The next stage was an online assessment involving various scenario questions, following this stage was a face to face interview by two managers. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to provide exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly. They gave me clear and concise descriptions of the job responsibilities and expectations. I was constantly asked for questions i may have had. The hiring process was pretty easy too since there was a complete checklist on the requirements. All in all, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How soon could I join them. That was the question my interviewer and I laughed at because at that time, I could start anytime since I was available then.   1 Answer