Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.8

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Two I nterviews: one with hiring manager to discuss my business capabilities and other with HR on behavioural aspects

Interview Questions

• Prepare a plan for next 3 months for how will you do business   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were fair. Did not negotiate

Lead Developer Interview

Interview

Test followed by interview process.

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Interview

Had various online assessment including a timed assessment where you are given a dollar amounts and have to make up that amount with the various denominations. Had two face to face interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager. Asked usual behavioural questions. They went through my resume with me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ANZ   1 Answer

Operations Summer Vacation Program - Melbourne Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online, including uploading of my resume, academic transport and identification documents and then filled in motivation style questions and answers. Then received a request to do online pyschometric testing and simulated personality testing. After completing this testing process I was asked to join at the Assessment Center. The Assessment Center was a 5 hour process including: Group Interview (Case study based), More pyschometric testing, and panel style interviewing. We also had mentors with us for the day and a mini induction. Great day, great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a circumstance where you were faced with change.   Answer Question

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There were too many people lined up for the position. No information nothing, the whole process not at all related to the post. Total 28 people rounded up and HR Manager taken GD.Then some nonsense rounds. Total around 10 rounds and after that salary below average this is all about so called ANZ!!!! They need only cheap employees.....

Analyst Interview

Interview

Topic HR interview with some technical question from hiring manager

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews focusing on quantitative and software development aspects.

Business Architect Interview

Interview

the first level interview was conducted over phone by the hiring department looking for the basic details an interest. tis has lasted around 45 minutes. generally it was very good and very friendly as it is directly conducted by the bank

Interview Questions

• nothing very difficult. generally they were highlighting the different senior role they are looking for   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

i am asking to have interview with brench manager right now. do not have any commonts yet. looking for some experences people had before.i did two times phone interview, first one was very good i thought, 2 weeks later my position have been filled up by internal. and second one i just kind of angry about HR of ANZ, so i said i just too tired to do any online assessments or any phone interview. then i got interview. therefore, i'd like to share my things - do not be soft to HR.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Auckland (New Zealand)) in February 2012.

Interview

Three stage interview process. Had a phone interview and then met with two leaders, who gave an accurate picture of the role and organisation - including positives and current challenges. I was only in the city for 1 week, so they made every effort to arrange both meetings within that week. My first interview was on a Friday and the interviewer was wearing casual clothing (jeans) I was dressed in a suit for the interview, so felt this was inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• How I have dealt with working in global organisations, with various cultures in different time zones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of negotiation. They met my initial (realistic) expectations.