Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.8

Sales Consultant - Migration and International Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and to the point about what they wanted, what the role involved and the current situation of the team. As the role was for a contract role it was simply a one to one interview going over my cv and asking for a few examples regarding sales, language skills and excel skills.

Interview Questions

• Example of my excel skills and how developed they are   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it is a difficult process. frst round is mail writting second is versant round third is hr round fourth is manager round after that there will be a background verification round.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It's a walk-in drive but they don't have proper planning Nd communication towards interview process
    Wn I went for interview after reaching the office they said interview postponed..
    And again I went 2 days later by seeing their mail and again same process
    At 10:00 am I reached office Nd they conducted GD and Apptitude in the 4:00pm
    they don't have any planing, poor HR and process, they r thinking like a slaves nly

Interview Questions

it's definitely a worst company Nd poor salarie ..
    And they called Fr finance and said voice process

ANZ Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

The online component of the interview process consisted of an online application with general questions around why you want to enter the program, online talent assessment, online aptitude assessment and finally an online personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• A series of short clips and you had to make management decisions based on the info you were given.   Answer Question

Finance Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Attended walk in of ANZ Bangalore(Aug 2016 ).
    1st round was GD, were we have to speak on any topic for 1 min.
    2nd round was aptitude, which was easy to clear,
    3rd round was written assessment,which includes mail writing(giving reply to client's
    & then ops & Hr Round..
    It was a whole day process.
    I have given the 3rd round..
    They will call me next week for further rounds.
    waiting for their call..hope they will call..

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

process was very long,it was 7 to 8 rounds for selection.GD, email writing,versant test,HR, Accounting basic question test and manager round.i cleared all rounds and they said they will call me for further process but they did not call.it takes 3 weeks to complete that interview and long wait for next rounds.overall they prefer first come first serve,in 3 or 4 days of walk in if you attending it 2nd or 3rd day so its not worth.try to take any referral for that job.

Telemarketer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

1.Applied to available position online
    2.Have got a invitation letter for 1st round (Within one week)
    3.Face-to face interview (HR) ; It is not difficult.
    4. Have got a invitation letter for 2nd round (One week later)
    5.Case study interview; they might push me intensely.
    6.Final Offer

Teller Interview

Interview

Do some research and practice before the interview. Before answer the questions you need to think about it and try to give an example from your past work experience. It will be really helpful.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Had to do the general online tests before face to face interview with the branch manager and assistant branch manager. Interview was smooth, mainly about previous sales and customer service experience. Other than that was the general why do you want to work for ANZ/ in a bank, your career goal, etc. Set of questions to answer but mostly you just have to tell the truth and relate to past experience. The whole interview went for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you manage your own KPIs and how do you feel working in a more competitive, sales driven environment.   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in June 2016.

Interview

First I applied online and then completed the online testing. I had a phone interview about a week later. Then one week after that I had a face to face interview with two people. One of them made me feel nervous and he wasn't friendly or approachable. I didn't get the job but I was withdrawing my application also.

Interview Questions

• Well me about Kpi's and explain to me step by step how you go about Kpi's   Answer Question
    • Would I mind ringing people when it's quiet. Similar to telemarketing   Answer Question