Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.8

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Online application -> online assessment -> face to face interview, all these steps took less than 2 weeks. I'm surprised there was no phone interview for this application. I had previously applied for another role with ANZ where phone interview followed few days after online assessment. Formal interview was with the branch manager and assistant manager, both were great, the BM was able to answer my questions around the job. I will find out the outcome next week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you enjoy most about previous job
      2. How do you manage disappointment at workplace
      3. How do you manage changes at workplace
      4. How do you manage difficult customer
      5. STAR behavioural questions - must prepare for it!   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

I didn't even hear back from the recruiter after getting to the final round of interviews. If you are going to interview people for a role at least have the manners to feedback why they weren't suitable for the role.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The hiring manager did not offer to introduce himself or shake hands. On second interview, he asked questions technical questions although he mentioned he wasn't hiring someone with technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with people located in global setting? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

telephonic round followed, firstly by written test followed by HR and Manager or Team Lead with HR concluding. The interview process is very simple as the basic IQ will be tested related to english and letter etiquettes and the managerial round is just to check the confidence level till the senior analyst position if it is for PL or TL or above then it will be situational

Interview Questions

• the questions will be like related to the process basics related to journals and accounting principals & the process your applied for   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview

Good communication around process, expectations, logistics.

Interview was friendly and relaxed. Had to also complete online psychometric testing.

Interview consisted of behavioural / competency based questions and general discussion.

Offer process involved some negotiation but was happy with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time when you had to respond to a challenging situation etc   Answer Question

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

If the interviewing style is anything to go by I wouldn’t want to work there. Very aggressive and power playing. Was asked what I thought the role entailed and then told I was wrong in a very rude manner. I get that they want what they believe is the ‘best’ but they should be thinking outside of their box and getting diversity of styles to even start to maybe achieve their ambitious goal of going agile.

Interview Questions

• What do I think the difference between an enterprise coach and a team coach is.   2 Answers

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Their HR is terrible and so unprofessional! Now 5 weeks passed after my interview and still no answer and no application update!!! I don't bother them for applying job anymore!

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have?
      How do you deal with angry customers?
      and some basic questions regarding your resume.   Answer Question

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in May 2017.

Interview

Submit resume on ANZ career website, after around 2 weeks I had received a online assessment. Phone call, then a face to face interview in ANZ center. You will be surprised how many people compete for one position.

Operational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Had to wait for a long time after the completion of the email writing round, which was not that necessary (in my opinion), as it could have been automated.

Got through the V&A round, and was informed that they'll intimate me for the Ops Manager, which can take up to two weeks time, never got one.

Gave up at last. It's their lost, I got through in one of their competitors instead ;)

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1.aptitude test
    2.email writing
    3.group discussion
    4.hr round
    5.Manager round
    Its complete a shortlist process in d first round. They will give aptitude test for 30 minutes.
    I have cleared all d rounds
    Still awaiting for d call from them