Australia and New Zealand Banking Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australia and New Zealand Banking Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

The first interview is a one on one interview with your direct superior level manager. A number of behavioural questions are asked. But the tell me about yourself question is asked at the beginning, which allows you to explain how your career has aligned you to this position. A personal interview with a lot of explanation about the company and processes. Be prepared and show confidence.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Australia and New Zealand Banking

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Auckland (New Zealand)) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied via career site on the company. Online assessment then physical interview for behavioral questions and your business plan, some technical questions such as balance sheet reading etc. Interview took about an hour.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

The entire hiring process is smooth. It was conducted in two rounds. First round with team lead then final round with management. Standard questions were asked but there are certain key questions such as market development plan and acquisition skills were drilled in depth.

Interview Questions

• Q How do you explain ANZ to someone who has never heard of the name?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Two I nterviews: one with hiring manager to discuss my business capabilities and other with HR on behavioural aspects

Interview Questions

• Prepare a plan for next 3 months for how will you do business   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were fair. Did not negotiate

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in March 2010.

Interview

HR arranged interview with hiring manager and then made interview themselves before going to being interviewed by the group head.
    HR seems to not be very involved in the process.
    advice for candidates: focusing on the hiring manager and group head, and ask more about the company culture. No tests are given.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR and hiring manager asked for expectations separately and then made an offer.