Australia and New Zealand Banking Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Their HR is terrible and so unprofessional! Now 5 weeks passed after my interview and still no answer and no application update!!! I don't bother them for applying job anymore!

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have?
    How do you deal with angry customers?
    and some basic questions regarding your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Australia and New Zealand Banking

Teller Interview

Interview

Do some research and practice before the interview. Before answer the questions you need to think about it and try to give an example from your past work experience. It will be really helpful.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sigatoka (Fiji)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Sigatoka (Fiji)) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview is very straight forward. Divided into 4 sections, Personal/ sales/ products / people. The panel does not really speak which can be unnerving, however, that's their way of intimidating you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Name and explain three products offered by ANZ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A company such as ANZ you really have nothing else to negotiate.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2008.

Interview

The first round is to submit my CV and Resume and complete online assessment.
    The second round is to do a telephone interview to have the first impression and initial conversation over the phone.
    The third round is to take group assessment and meet recruiters, in which your comprehensive capability and competency will be tested.
    The last round is to go to the company for a panel interview to meet your future manager.

Interview Questions

• How can you handle the pressure from cash management and "robbery" monitored by Corporate Watchdog?   Answer Question