Australian Football League Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Australian Football League Interview Questions

Interviews at Australian Football League

Interviews for Top Jobs at Australian Football League

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Australian Football League (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2009.

Interview

I was approached to interview for a contract role there by internal contacts I already had. I has a brief phone chat and then a group interview with two managers. It was fairly informal, low key and chatty. They were honest about the company and the role. I was phoned a few days later with a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Which football team do you support?   1 Answer
    • What are you currently earning?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should've negotiated on salary, but didn't – don't be scared to ask for more. I was lucky to be given a mobile phone and a car space as well – be sure to ask about these as well as not all employees get them anymore. You'll struggle to get much wriggle room on areas such as leave and flexible hours, depending on your role.

Boundary and Field Umpire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrum Downs (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Australian Football League (Carrum Downs (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

I walked into the training session and asked to see the head of umpires. I spoke to him and he asked questions. I had then waited for an email 4 days later to find out if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions