Autism Society of NC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autism Society of NC

Community Skills Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Society of NC (Greenville, NC).

Interview

I learned about the company some and the kind of instruction the clients need. They talked about the areas of skills they are trying to teach their clients.
    They gave me a description of the openings and talked about the best person to "match" me with based on the kinds of needs they have and my comfort with different things.
    The interviewer was very friendly and so were the other people that I met in the office when I went in.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "what would you do if" scenarios and about my general knowledge of autism, if I had any experience of what my understanding was   Answer Question

Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Autism Society of NC (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very laid back and informal. I prepared, but I felt like it was more of a conversation about me rather than my knowledge of the non-profit. There was no resume required, but I sent and brought a copy.

Professional Ninja Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Autism Society of NC (Asheville, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied, had an interview with a dedicated social worker, and was hired on at $14.85 an hour. She has since left the company, along with t2 CEOs and 4 other managers I was assigned after, and I took a "voluntary" paycut. Now they only offer new hires $8 an hour. Judging from the last training class, one does not need any skills and abilities to fulfill expectations at ASNC.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests in supporting individuals on the Autism Spectrum?   1 Answer

Csi Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autism Society of NC (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Filled out application. Interviewed with coordinator. The process went every well. The interviewer reviewed my resume asked questions pertaining to my experience and education. Gave examples of job requirements.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the field
      What do you know about autism
      Answer Question