Find jobs for Behavior Technician

Autism Spectrum Therapies Behavior Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 72 interviews

Interviews at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in Jun 2021

Interview

Super easy and clear. I had a phone call and a zoom interview. The people I talked to The questions weren't that hard, they just wanted to get to know you and your experience.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What activities are you willing to do with a child?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Gilbert, AZ) in Feb 2021

Interview

2 interviews. One over the phone and one on zoom. There may have been more but I did not not make it that far in the process. I did not decide to continue going into that field.

Interview Questions
  • What activities would you be willing to do with the child?
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

It was really easy! The process was user friendly during these Covid times. The people were also super friendly. I really enjoyed the interview process and expect the same once I begin working.

Interview Questions
  • What are your future plans? Where do you see yourself in this company?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Prescreen interview then a formal interview followed with a clinician. Was super easy to set up and very informative. People interviewing were kind and passionate about their job so it made me comfortable wanting to work for them.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with children with special needs?

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

quick easy, fast to respond if there is an offer, you are asked to role play but the HR scheduler tells you this before - relax! you just have to show three ways you would play with a toy they provide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

There were some scenario questions. It was a great interview that showed a lot about the atmosphere of the company. There were questions on how to react to family members feeding you. There were also questions on why you think you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Albuquerque, NM)

Interview

Applied through Indeed. Received call from recruiter who set up in-person interview as well as informed me of position and potential pay for entry level. After in-person interview was called back with offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Ontario, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied online with Indeed. I received an email within the week and was able to set up an over the phone interview. She then set up an in person interview with the location nearest me. I went in spoke with her for a little less than 20 minutes. I was then contacted 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work within this company? What are you goals?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Burbank, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Phone screening interview and then an individual interview. Phone screening interview explains role and expectations. Individual interview is like a conversation. It expands on some of the expectation but asks questions about interactions with children.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I received an email about scheduling a phone interview. Phone interview was basically a brief overview of the job to make sure I was up for it. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview which was very comfortable, pretty short and mostly consisted of situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What stood out to you about our company and led you to apply?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews