Auto-Chlor System Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto-Chlor System Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto-Chlor System

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benicia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System (Benicia, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty basic, who are you, why auto chlor. Then asked me to come for an inperson interview, again basic questions as well as a mechanical aptitude test and a personality test. Was then contacted the next day to come for a ride along with two managers. After that was asked to come for a ride along with a service tech. Had a conversation with the VP and was left with the impression I would receive an offer. Until the next day they called to say they decided to go with someone with more experience. The process was a little long and I passed up other interviews to give them my time. I felt they could have used mine and there own time better if they were just looking for experience, as they could see that from my resume.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the interview was fairly easy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Auto-Chlor System

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System.

Interview

Phone IV screening, 1st In person (with Testing for Intelligence, Mechanical Aptitude, and Personality Profile), 2nd In person (with another set of testing similar information), 3rd In Person had ride along with sales rep for a full day and then met with upper level mgmt., Finally got a job offer. Very Long process.

Interview Questions

• Questioned my decrease of income from last couple jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was initially told salary would be @35k. Offer was $26k. No negotiation was available.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process is lengthly but not painful. I had applied online and someone reached out to me for a phone interview. That conversation went well. Then I was scheduled to take assessments and have my first face to face interview. Next, I was invited to do a ride along with a current employee to see a typical day in the field. Finally, I met with the RVP for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Mechanical assessment was expected but it was really interesting!   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System in July 2009.

Interview

This is a pretty niche industry. I was happy that the interview process was so thorough because I knew I was making the right career choice before I accepted the position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System.

Interview

a few phone interviews. met once at warehouse location. Very small office. very small yet large company with maybe a little room to grow, but not as big as ECOLAB... Very old school way to do business, yet not opened minded to advance or any innovation

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System.

Interview

They have a four step recruitment process. Once you get a call back, there is the initial interview, the pyschometric assessment followed by two other interviews. One is a ride along with a senior rep and the final is a VP. I found their assessment (there are two) problematic. In the first one, the questions was so poorly worded and structured. I assume that they must have hired a service that is sub-par. The second one had sections that were akin to an IQ test.

Interview Questions

• I am always thrown by the "what did you make in your previous position?" It's not about what I made previously, but more what I would like to make at present based on my needs or wants.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening and was sent to a site to chose a time. First mistake was they sent me an invite for a position in EST with times for PST. Two weeks later after discovering the mistake they sent me another invitation for the right time zone.

The person that contacted me was very pushy and interrupted me every sentence. He had some really unrealistic expectations of what B2B sales was. This guy wanted 30-40 in face visits to various businesses in a rural territory per day. Never going to happen. Someone could possibly do 40-50 calls per day and possibly 4-5 in person visits per day.

Otherwise, they want someone to drop off business cards on their own dollar with no expectation of a sale.

I

Interview Questions

• What do you think about driving to 40-50 businesses per day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked about my previous work experoence and details about the position. I was showed around the office and product area. It took about ten minutes, and was told to call back. No response after that. Overall it was an ok onterview with basic questions except there was no offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System (Fife, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter and then 2 days later I interviewed with the Branch manager and then the Regional Manager in the same day. A week later I met the Area Vice President, took my drug test and I had an answer within the following week.

Interview Questions

• I had to complete a skills test, personality test, honesty test and then do 3 face to face interviews.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auto-Chlor System (McDonough, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

Three Assessments and then you interview with the branch manager and some guy who didn’t even introduce himself. I don’t know if the process is company-wide but very unprofessional as far the interview goes. The receptionist was way more accepting than those two guys who seen me outside before the interview even started didn’t even greet themselves or say anything. Just expect to talk about yourself and your work history nothing else. If an offer was made would gladly decline. Horrible Experience and waste of time.