Auto Club of Southern California Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Claims Associate

Auto Club of Southern California Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Passed an assessment test online, and then was called in for an interview within the same week. (It only went so quickly because I knew a current employee who got my resume to the right manager) HR called within the same day with an offer. Managers were friendly just looking for the right Fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

One phone interview and then one in person interview. In person interview was unique. After a panel interview, there is a role play. You read over some policies and then role play taking a phone call from a customer. Then you have to write an email to a customer inquiry. If you make it past that, they have you job shadow for a little.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview consisted of STAR questions about customer experience and working on a team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Escondido, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Process was simple. Applied online and received a phone call within a few days to schedule an in person interview.

The in person interview was with a couple of managers who asked a few standard behavioral interview questions.

After the in person interview I had to do a scenario assessment that checks your personality and aptitude for the claims position.

Following the scenario assessment I had a discussion about the position, work day, and history of the company.

I heard back approximately an hour after leaving the office.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer