Auto Club of Southern California Claims Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto Club of Southern California Claims Representative I Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

2.0

Claims Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Applied online, luckily I knew a few employees within the club who helped get my resume to the proper people. Otherwise, YOU NEED TO GO TO A CAREER FAIR. That's where the are hiring everyone right now. Got a call back from an HR screener, then had an in person interview with managers. Group interview with potential peers. Receive an offer via email followed by a call from a manager. Submit a hair drug test and do a criminal background check.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions...describe a time when..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Claims Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I got a call requesting a phone interview. The phone interview went well, he just wanted to know some basic information so that he would know if I was right for the job and I had more of an idea what the job was about. He then scheduled assessments, which I came in a few days later to take. The test took about 2 and a half hours and after two days he called and let me know that I passed and wanted to schedule a 1:1 interview. At first the interview seemed pretty basic. He asked me questions about my background and then asked me to give examples of things I have done in the past. When that part was done I had to do role play where I was the claims representative and someone came in as the "member". This part was pretty tough and this is where I don't think I did too well. The "member" was very difficult and I didn't feel as prepared for this as I should have been. The day after the interview I got one last call saying that they went with another candidate, but that he still thought I was a strong candidate and would like to keep me in mind for upcoming positions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to resolve a customer complaint?   Answer Question